• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

If you crash or break down, & need help getting your bike home...

go Connie. you are the best !!!! a true angel ..............I so glad I got u back into the swing.helping pep is what its all about and meeting pep no matter rich or poor.barf is proud this much I know>>>>> carlos sanchez

Carlos!! :love
Yep, it's all your fault... :teeth

Thanks for getting that old '86 up and running... for taking me to my very first track day (sorry you broke your leg)... for getting me back into the addiction... joining the AFM... giving them all my moniez....

Wait a minute....

:nchantr

OK, who am I kidding... :banana :ride :love
I hope one of these days we can do another track day together! :thumbup

Brother crashed my bike. Hoping someone can come get it and tow it back to my place in the Sunset District in San Francisco. Bike located between 22nd and 23rd ave on Noriega in front of the Jumbo Restaurant. Text/call at 415-652-2468

on location but no bike????

I was just about to text the poster when you posted. Good on you for showing up so quickly. I hope you didn't travel too far for the no-show rescue. Those ones are frustrating. :thumbdown

Sorry. Took everything apart and rode it back. Thanks for the help though! :thumbup Front end damage and the fairings.
thanks for the update, i did a self rescue last year....

I was just about to text the poster when you posted. Good on you for showing up so quickly. I hope you didn't travel too far for the no-show rescue. Those ones are frustrating. :thumbdown
its all good. I was running an errand 4 blks away, woulda been on the way for me. also,i'd just noticed the time of post......:toothless

Sorry. Took everything apart and rode it back. Thanks for the help though! :thumbup Front end damage and the fairings.

Glad you were able to ride the bike home, hope the damage isn't too bad, and that your brother steps up and makes it right without an ass whoopin'! :thumbup

And for anyone reading this, who finds themselves needing help but ends up resolving their situation.... please, for the love of god/budha/allah/flying spaghetti monster....

For Future Reference- IF YOU RESOLVE YOUR SITUATION AND NO LONGER NEED HELP, PLEASE UPDATE YOUR STATUS AND LET US KNOW THAT!

It really sucks to leave a date with a hot guy you really really like, drive for an hour, and get to the site where the stranded rider was... and there's NO ONE THERE. :x
Ask me how I know... :cry

See, Connie, this is where you invite the hot guy along with you on the rescue. :x

Glad you were able to ride the bike home, hope the damage isn't too bad, and that your brother steps up and makes it right without an ass whoopin'! :thumbup

And for anyone reading this, who finds themselves needing help but ends up resolving their situation.... please, for the love of god/budha/allah/flying spaghetti monster....

For Future Reference- IF YOU RESOLVE YOUR SITUATION AND NO LONGER NEED HELP, PLEASE UPDATE YOUR STATUS AND LET US KNOW THAT!

It really sucks to leave a date with a hot guy you really really like, drive for an hour, and get to the site where the stranded rider was... and there's NO ONE THERE. :x
Ask me how I know... :cry

My fault for not updating that I was taking apart the broken stuff on the bike to make it rideable. Too focused on trying to make it able to ride!

My fault for not updating that I was taking apart the broken stuff on the bike to make it rideable. Too focused on trying to make it able to ride!

No worries, just a good opportunity to get the reminder out! :thumbup

Hope your brother helps you get the bike back to pre-borrowed condition! :)

Well I just pulled a bonehead move. I just realized I left my wallet at home .I am at the chevron station in Castro Valley at Castro Valley Blvd and Redwood rd. If anyone can help I would be eternally great full. 3 bucks would do it.
Thanks
Mike

Well I just pulled a bonehead move. I just realized I left my wallet at home .I am at the chevron station in Castro Valley at Castro Valley Blvd and Redwood rd. If anyone can help I would be eternally great full. 3 bucks would do it.
Thanks
Mike

Put your helmet upside down, sing a song, do tricks, in no time you'll be out of trouble.

J/K. Good luck!

^^^^ please don't postwhore this thread like that.
Mikr, I'll head back out, be thete in about 25 min

Situation resolved I kinda did hold out my helmet and ate my pride. A guy on another bike was kind enough to spot me a few bucks. Said he has been on barf a few times using his cousins handle. Jacob if ya see this Thanx again
And I am glad I waited around a bit after I got gas because Connie hopped on her bike as soon as she got my text she would have been on scene with no one there. I tried to text her saying I got gas she was rollin by then Thanx again Connie.

And Mah Coos I know you were just joking but needing help out on the road is no joking matter. It wasn't a life or death situation this time but for all you knew I could have had somewhere important I needed to be. A better place for the joke would be where I posted for help in general.
Thank you.

Last edited:
Anyone in the Pinole area? I've got a stranded rider who's not too far from home... anyone able to bail out our very own Flying Hun?

Connie, I am at home in Pacifica. If you can't find anyone, let me know and I'll roll out. I'm about 45 minutes away.

Looks like Robert/Down2ride is going to take care of it... trying to tie up details right now...

Back