Koi's Misfits 1 year anniversary ride 4/1/2012 (rain dependent)

Yep yep! Maybe one day you will finally stop dogging yourself (BS about F groups) step it up a notch and git your a$$ out of C groups way in the back!!!

I was :rofl when you bitched about going slow on the track session at the end. I thought..who stole Patty J and replaced her with pod Patty J??? LOL. You need to get that speedo checked..think you were going faster than you thought..since you still deny both Tina and I were wrong that you were going over 100MPH that one time!! Yeah..right!!!

Love ya BFF!!!

1. --- I might have slammed it for a few seconds on the freeway, but there is NO WAY I was going 100 mph - not after getting a performance award not too much before that.

2. Proof of how slow we were - Look at the Blue Milk photos. I could barely lean into the turn we were so slow. And I was screaming in my helmet, "SERIOUSLY??!!!" I think the max I got up to was maybe 40mph for about 3 seconds at a time until I was riding up the guys ass. I think the chick with me was a noob and that's ok.

http://www.gotbluemilk.com/web120326/roadrider/imagepages/image46.html

Patty,

What are you talking about :rofl

I wouldn't ride with these people because next thing you know they are trying to get to buy some silly patch thing with a fish on it:rofl:twofinger

Have you ridden with the Misfits before??/ The WHOLE group is C Group! :rofl

Kidding! No worries...We welcome all level of riders..noone is left behind..eva!!

Well..lied on that..we TRY and leave Dan behind but he keeps on finding us. The Misfit Who Denies He is a Misfit is HIS nickname!!!

Come on out and play and ride with us....great ride..don't just come and eat with us!!

:rofl:rofl good one Patty:thumbup

Hi everyone, I volunteer to be a sweep or lead for the"take the time and smell the roses" group:laughing Ordered a new rear tire but not gonna be here until Apr. 4/5. And yes I have enough rubber to keep it mellow, no playing in the front with you all tho. Experience after all:) I ordered several things actually from moto superstore and had them shipped to the new Moto Shop. great sale and coupons. The place where you can work on your own bike. Going to change my tire, do my oil and plugs. Bought an SV service manual, the real deal no effing around with crappy pdf files. So just a thought since I am putting myself in back anyways. Oh and you get to see my new bike:ride

Hi everyone, I volunteer to be a sweep or lead for the"take the time and smell the roses" group:laughing Ordered a new rear tire but not gonna be here until Apr. 4/5. And yes I have enough rubber to keep it mellow, no playing in the front with you all tho. Experience after all:) I ordered several things actually from moto superstore and had them shipped to the new Moto Shop. great sale and coupons. The place where you can work on your own bike. Going to change my tire, do my oil and plugs. Bought an SV service manual, the real deal no effing around with crappy pdf files. So just a thought since I am putting myself in back anyways. Oh and you get to see my new bike:ride

Bri, all that sounds excellent. Looking forward to seeing you again! And check out my DV ride coming up on the 14th, you oughta try at least part of that. :)

1. --- I might have slammed it for a few seconds on the freeway, but there is NO WAY I was going 100 mph - not after getting a performance award not too much before that.

2. Proof of how slow we were - Look at the Blue Milk photos. I could barely lean into the turn we were so slow. And I was screaming in my helmet, "SERIOUSLY??!!!" I think the max I got up to was maybe 40mph for about 3 seconds at a time until I was riding up the guys ass. I think the chick with me was a noob and that's ok.

http://www.gotbluemilk.com/web120326/roadrider/imagepages/image46.html

Patty...you and i are going to do a speed test soon..find a nice long straightaway and go side by side and fix on a speed at a certain point and see what it is..I cannot believe that YOU do not believe two different bikes..one digital and one analog are both wrong! We definitely rode most of the ride in the upper 90s and 100-103 range and was not just for a few seconds!!

You are so funny...leaning? you?? :rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

Did you get time directly behind the instructor? You should have switched where you were right behind them..then if so...the instructor was only going to go as fast or as slow if you were..so if you pulled back..he would pull back..but perhaps if the other gal was lagging..he may have pulled back for her.

I lucked out with Antonio as Carlos and I were well matched and he said we kept the fastest pace he ever has done in these lead rides...staying around 65mph..which is funny..it is freeway speed limit but seems sooooooo slow on the track! I felt like pushing Antonio a little but I think that I was just so in awe of being on the track and focusing on following his lines, getting my butt off bike and knee out when he did that I didn't really check my speed to push him faster!! Felt right for my 1st time out there...technique first, speed second! Get comfy leaning more on the bike and speed will be easier for you. When you learn to lean in the twisties my BFF, you will stop braking in just about every turn because you are not confident enough to feel you can make it! Trust me on that!!

:mm4l LICENSE AND REGISTRATION , PLEASE !!
I'm the Hooper, the hyper, sonoma-coma protected by Viper
When I'm out the DUC yo, you'd better decipher
In other words you'd better make a funky decision
'Cause I'm a be a DUC knife, and cut you with precision

Forget Tony DUCza, I'm the boss
When it comes to money, I'm like DUC Butkas
Now who's the first pick me, word is born and
Not a DUC Laettner, not DUC Mourning

That's okay, not being bragadocious
Supercalifragelistic, DUC is alidocious
Peace, I gotta go, I ain't no joke
Now I slam it
Jam it, and make sure it's broke

What's up doc? Can we rock? :ride

:mm4l LICENSE AND REGISTRATION , PLEASE !!
When I think I don’t deserve it, I think about Jesus
And the fact that he was perfect and he thinks that I’m worth it
I know I got a purpose
So when I don’t like what I see in the mirror
I learn to look passed the surface
Believe me God heard this, :hail
Cause these words came from my heart
I was in pain, it was dark :rip
Then came the spark to light down the road
To let me know that he would lighten up my load :troy
And it’s gon’ get greater, later
God only wants the best for me :angel
But the devil’s a hater :devil
I can see his eyes through the smiles of fake friends :clown
If yall think hate wins just keep
At the end of the day who’s will will you think will prevail
Or will you live to tell
Miracle after miracle it comes true :ride
The spiritual individual within you

Patty...you and i are going to do a speed test soon..find a nice long straightaway and go side by side and fix on a speed at a certain point and see what it is..I cannot believe that YOU do not believe two different bikes..one digital and one analog are both wrong! We definitely rode most of the ride in the upper 90s and 100-103 range and was not just for a few seconds!!

You are so funny...leaning? you??
Did you get time directly behind the instructor? You should have switched where you were right behind them..then if so...the instructor was only going to go as fast or as slow if you were..so if you pulled back..he would pull back..but perhaps if the other gal was lagging..he may have pulled back for her.

I lucked out with Antonio as Carlos and I were well matched and he said we kept the fastest pace he ever has done in these lead rides...staying around 65mph..which is funny..it is freeway speed limit but seems sooooooo slow on the track! I felt like pushing Antonio a little but I think that I was just so in awe of being on the track and focusing on following his lines, getting my butt off bike and knee out when he did that I didn't really check my speed to push him faster!! Felt right for my 1st time out there...technique first, speed second! Get comfy leaning more on the bike and speed will be easier for you. When you learn to lean in the twisties my BFF, you will stop braking in just about every turn because you are not confident enough to feel you can make it! Trust me on that!!

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

By the way, here's the thread that started this whole mess. :)

:thumbup

You are truly the OG Misfit... :twofinger

The actual first Misfit meet was on the 17th of April, so we're doing our anniversary 2 weeks early I guess, but no biggie!

Here's the thread for the actual meet

And our first group pic..... Awwwwwwwwwww

DSC01804.JPG

:thumbup

You are truly the OG Misfit... :twofinger

The actual first Misfit meet was on the 17th of April, so we're doing our anniversary 2 weeks early I guess, but no biggie!

Here's the thread for the actual meet

And our first group pic..... Awwwwwwwwwww

DSC01804.JPG

Yep...and look who was there at the very first meeting..BUT still denying his misfit status! Dan...are you just "THAT GUY"??? the one who doesn't belong but just manages to get in every picture??:twofinger

This would be the first ride, but I guess not the official first Misfit breakfast & ride as stated. :thumbup

Attachments

• 1st Misfit ride.jpg
    1st Misfit ride.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 26
Well if you want to get technical... the first ride posted with the term "Misfits" in the title was the photo's from the Skaggs Run YOU organized willy my boy....

The first ride posted with it in the title was organized by Star_Man the following week

I had posted ride's called "Koi's ___________", like the summer Solstice and such, but, again, if you want to be technical... :rofl :twofinger

This would be the first ride, but I guess not the official first Misfit breakfast & ride as stated. :thumbup

The bike night was actually AFTER our first breakfast/ride because that was where Koi and I first met. After riding with Koi, Rod and Greg around Berryessa after breakfast..my FIRST time up there and boy did I take those twisties very nervously and slowly....Greg, Rod and I kept scratching our heads trying to remember what Koi's actual name was!! I remember having to ask him and he was a bit "coy" about it..so I called him Coy Koi!!

Will..bike night was first time we met you..it was perhaps a week after our first breakfast meetup/ride..same month..very close!

But the term Misfits was not used until after...but this first breakfast meetup was the VERY First meetup of the OG's!!!

PattyA

Back