Koi's Misfits 1 year anniversary ride 4/1/2012 (rain dependent)

That explains everything, no wonder you already knew Koi at Starbucks. :thumbup. Thanks PattyA

The bike night was actually AFTER our first breakfast/ride because that was where Koi and I first met. After riding with Koi, Rod and Greg around Berryessa after breakfast..my FIRST time up there and boy did I take those twisties very nervously and slowly....Greg, Rod and I kept scratching our heads trying to remember what Koi's actual name was!! I remember having to ask him and he was a bit "coy" about it..so I called him Coy Koi!!

Will..bike night was first time we met you..it was perhaps a week after our first breakfast meetup/ride..same month..very close!

But the term Misfits was not used until after...but this first breakfast meetup was the VERY First meetup of the OG's!!!

PattyA

Last edited:
Just got back from scoping out the breakfast spot and lunch spot, confirming that they can expect 15ish for breakfast and 20ish for lunch and most importantly, Misfit Anniversary Cake!!!

Weather looks great and will try and do a last minute inspection of the roads. Last time there was a few gravel slides due to the rain but nothing that wasn't able to be seen long before you got to it.

Also, there will be some Misfit swag for all who declare their loyalty to the cult!!! First come first serve!

guys & gals....I got a hall pass for sunday...yeah-baby!...so I will see you all for breakfast:thumbup

Looking forward to meeting the rest of the misfits and having a great :ride :twofinger AND talking about our DV ride :teeth

T

guys & gals....I got a hall pass for sunday...yeah-baby!...so I will see you all for breakfast:thumbup

Looking forward to meeting the rest of the misfits and having a great :ride :twofinger AND talking about our DV ride :teeth

T

Awesome man!

Look forward to seeing ya again, Give the missus some extra :leghump for me :twofinger

:banana:banana:banana:banana:banana:banana:banana:banana:banana

'doing the Sun Dance right now for Sunday because of this weather forecast.

Sunday: A few morning showers. Highs in the low 60s and lows in the low 40s.

'a few am showers', what is that? until what time is that? 6:00am or 7:00am?
:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x

Man, I waited for this Sunday for 2 weeks & I see this, I got a hall pass for this one too, f that, I 'm riding (slow).......rain jacket & pants, none. I'm still going.

Man, I waited for this Sunday for 2 weeks & I see this, I got a hall pass for this one too, f that, I 'm riding (slow).......rain jacket & pants, none. I'm still going.

Everything I'm reading says rain Saturday afternoon, drying up through Sunday.

Rain Pants at CG are 20 bux...

Don't worry, it's on!

NWS forecast for napa sez:

Sunday: Sunny, with a high near 65. Northwest wind around 9 mph.

:teeth:ride

heck yeh, it's on. :ride

We're riding.

I don't believe those forecast anymore. Let's do it, I'm not going to miss this one for sure, unless you guys say it. I need to practice sliding my back end on the turns anyway.
'just kidding :laughing

Everyone show up....and lets ride.

:thumbup:thumbup:thumbup:thumbup

Last edited:
No rain gear needed folks..move along...no more talk about the wet stuff..gonna be a beautiful day for the Misfit gathering! Maybe the rain will follow Speedy Dorky Squidy Corky's group around the lake...but NOT US!!:rofl

Cannot wait to partay with all the usual suspects and the new hangarounds! I will bring staplegun to ensure you all get properly patched up! :teeth

I'm going to watch out for you PatytA, bec. that staple gun is going to hurt.:laughing
I better glue that patch on before she starts going crazy with that gun. :wow

No rain gear needed folks..move along...no more talk about the wet stuff..gonna be a beautiful day for the Misfit gathering! Maybe the rain will follow Speedy Dorky Squidy Corky's group around the lake...but NOT US!!:rofl

Cannot wait to partay with all the usual suspects and the new hangarounds! I will bring staplegun to ensure you all get properly patched up! :teeth

Last edited:
From what I see you folks will be in for a good day I would say just ride a tad slower as I'm sure there will be some wet spots out and about.

From what I see you folks will be in for a good day I would say just ride a tad slower as I'm sure there will be some wet spots out and about.

What the hell Dan..you were supposed to come with our Misfit Sweep Truck:

Attachments

• misfitsweeptruck.jpg
    misfitsweeptruck.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 23
I knew you're a nice guy, thanks. See, he cares for all of us.:thumbup
I don't care about what they say about you :laughing, to me you're still cool to ride with.

or maybe not.....

'like that patch design on your Van.:laughing

Last edited:
:laughing:laughing:laughing:laughing:laughing:laughing:laughing

ok......thanks for the link, I could use that.

Last edited:
What the hell Dan..you were supposed to come with our Misfit Sweep Truck:

Patty you will be hearing from our lawyers for defacing our van like that:laughing

Messed up my back the other day so I'm bed ridden for now oh and laying on the floor as well...:teeth

I think I have some disks in my back that are buldging guesses this is what happens when you ride crotch rockets:party:teeth:rofl

Back