• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Make love, not war - It's a 60s and 70s party! 2/7/09

Are you going?

• Yes, I'll be there with ___ guests.

Votes: 25 48.1%
  • Sorry, I can't make it.

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • I'm a definite maybe.

Votes: 22 42.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
this outfit is recockulious!!!!no wonder peeps got high back then,no way anyone would walk out of the house looking like this....

If anybody needs my address still, you may want to post in this thread so somebody can send it to you. I'm not sure how much more I'll be checking PMs today. :party

you will be missed, Devin and Beau.

Attachments

• OFGparty093Medium.jpg
    OFGparty093Medium.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 42
  • beauhurling.JPG
    beauhurling.JPG
    92.1 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
Can someone send me the address? I just walked in the door and want to party. Although I am a bit tired. Word to the wise, never take an Ambien at 4:30 in the morning if you have to get up at 8.

w00t! :Port Another grrrrreat party!! :party

Once again, Tom and Kris, THANK YOU soooo much for your generous hospitality!! :hail

:kiss

The outfits were maa-aahvelous :thumbup, the music rocked, food was yummy :drool, and we even got to play Twister! :applause

Owww - my abs hurt from all the laughing! :rofl

:teeth
Yana:banana

Good times, nice meeting everyone. :) The Giant Tribble (aka Afro-Wig) is once again sleeping in its plastic bag.

Two aspirin, some water to wash it down, and off to bed. G'night, see everyone later. :zzz

Good night Hooli! Tom and Chris:thanks for opening your home to us BARFERS! A fun evening, with a not so fun ending unfortunately. I hope a particular set of juveniles recognize they need some serious alcohol management assistance. Ban list next time? That was ridiculous. Overall, twas fun seeing familiar faces! 'Til next time! :kiss :)

^^heard about it as we were leaving.not cool at all......:thumbdown

however,it was frickin' great!!!!2 aspirins+water,and off to bed.....

:party :Port :green :( :twofinger

Missed the whole thing. Stayed home and watched a movie with my daughter instead.

Catch you all next time. :thumbup

Tom and Chris... again, thank you so much for opening your home to us BARFers! I love you guys! :love and Chris- you look hawt in a towel!! ;)
I met some really awesome people tonight, that I'm really looking forward to spending more time with... Ray, thank you for keeping an eye on me, I appreciate it! :)
OFG and OFW- you guys rock! I did my best to "clean up" this morning, and at least Ray will have room to make his pancakes! If I'm still not asleep, I may roll over around 9 for breffas!! :teeth

Thank you OFG & OFW!!! Tonight was awesome. 1 heck of a way to meet a lot of you east bay-ers. I heard your warm weather parties are even better.

Connie do you ever stop with the "clean up"? Your cool head was much appreciated last night from everyone. No wonder why people just love you.

thanks

Great costumes and decorations! Thank you Chris and Tom! It was great to see everyone! :thumbup

Back