• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Mines and Mt Hamilton Roads: The Official Thread

Oh shit!

Put your bold wart head up your own ass, Lol !

Means he's old and fat and can't bend his knees enough to get the feet on the pegs

That's why they make the XR :twofinger

:laughing we will see what happens when I'm not towing a newbie :twofinger but I stand by my statement :teeth

btw I meant FOG as Fast Old Guy, if you inferred something different that's on you:party

EDIT: Were you wearing the motorrad tshirt at the Junction? I thought that guy was riding the other s1000rr I saw since he didn't look old at all

Last edited:
00:30 was that the pass:rofl:rofl:rofl

I was there at the Junction for lunch too, must've missed you guys.
Was on the SMC parked by the porta potty:laughing

yea that's me and my buddy :laughing i'm dying over here that it was supermotod!

i need to watch what i say never know who i'm going to run into / get run over by

i also need to get a new rear and make this junction trip a biweekly occurrence to save my ego :teeth:ride:twofinger

It'd be nice if you tards posted up when you are going to go riding.
My Buell wants to sling rocks at some new face shields.
:twofinger

Last edited:
It'd be nice if you tards posted up when you are going to go riding.
My Buell wants to sling rocks at some new face shields.
:twofinger

I'll let you know this Sunday around 12 when I'm halfway between libmo and junction so we can enjoy lunch together, otherwise you will be done before I get there :twofinger

EDIT: oh wait on your buell? nevermind i will probably be KSU around 11 sunday from the chevron north of 580...something will vibrate loose and you'll half to pull over halfway to fix it giving me enough time to catch up. or is that your plan all along? can't take the buell unless you have a sweeper to help put it back together?? :twofinger

Last edited:
I'll let you know this Sunday around 12 when I'm halfway between libmo and junction so we can enjoy lunch together, otherwise you will be done before I get there :twofinger

EDIT: oh wait on your buell? nevermind i will probably be KSU around 11 sunday from the chevron north of 580...something will vibrate loose and you'll half to pull over halfway to fix it giving me enough time to catch up. or is that your plan all along? can't take the buell unless you have a sweeper to help put it back together?? :twofinger

Listen here you whippersnapper, mah Buell carries the strength and might of the American people. No bolts will rattle loose, no oil will be dripped! Only great wheelies and power slidez shall be produced, and lots of loud hardly noises.

:ride

Listen here you whippersnapper, mah Buell carries the strength and might of the American people. No bolts will rattle loose, no oil will be dripped! Only great wheelies and power slidez shall be produced, and lots of loud hardly noises.

:laughing:laughing:laughing

Let me play you the song of my people:

[YOUTUBE]U1mlCPMYtPk[/YOUTUBE]

If Grant rides that Buell like he rides everything else then it can completely fall apart and he will put it back together and still be eating a hamburger before you get there :rofl, and as for Darrell on his BMW the only time you'll be riding with him is from the parking lot to the road because once those tires hit the road he's gone :laughing

You'll have to prove it to me next time since today you brought the Kawasaki! *fails to mention model*
Either way was good meeting you and your brother and looking forward to next ride :ride

If Grant rides that Buell like he rides everything else then it can completely fall apart and he will put it back together and still be eating a hamburger before you get there :rofl, and as for Darrell on his BMW the only time you'll be riding with him is from the parking lot to the road because once those tires hit the road he's gone :laughing

I guess it's good Junction was closed today, he didn't have a reason to leave me in the dust! :laughing

The weather was perfect and the road was as good as I've come to expect from Mines. Our little Isle of Man TT hidden away in the hills:teeth

Damn, knew I should've got up early!

Excellent ride indeed!
Doing this again next Wednesday (tentatively) 9:45 Vasco Starbux, quick out and back.
received_10212984271904377_zpsfb1qipbb.jpeg

Excellent ride indeed!
Doing this again next Wednesday (tentatively) 9:45 Vasco Starbux, quick out and back.
received_10212984271904377_zpsfb1qipbb.jpeg

How does one lean that far with that Gucci luggage on there?
Id be afraid of highsiding once it digs into the ground.:wow

Back