post a *PIC* of your latest purchase (can be anything as long as you purchased it)

Hey Rob! I got one of those things too! I wish I was doing trackdays again, as this is the perfect toy to run around the pits.

I did buy another Honda recently. An AP1 S2000!

Kr8Uv7o.jpg

Clean looking AP1. And don’t think I don’t see that FL5 next to it.

Is it silly that I want to spend $100 for a vinyl wrap for the Moto? So many different designs out there already. Red Bull F1 livery, Spoon Sports, HRC, and dozens more.

Clean looking AP1. And don’t think I don’t see that FL5 next to it.

Is it silly that I want to spend $100 for a vinyl wrap for the Moto? So many different designs out there already. Red Bull F1 livery, Spoon Sports, HRC, and dozens more.

I was thinking of doing the wrap on the motocompacto too!

The fl5 and the s2000 is the perfect combo which makes me want to dump my German car sooner than later.

I'm a button guy too, not just ride pins, I only took a peek, first one "Parkfield Magic" hooked me.

The "magic" that happens out there, every time I go.
Mostly centered on camping, this follows my theme, rolling around in an Airstream, "As seen on CBS"

They have too much fun for Moms Day Weekend Bluegrass Fest, kicking off the summer, , ,

Attachments

• IMG_5925.jpg
    IMG_5925.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 13
Found a slightly used Primary Arms SLx 1-6x24mm FFP LPVO Scope eBay.
Glass is perfect. Came with the caps and the throw lever.

H710hcE.jpeg

My go-to for gunny stuff is Fulton Armory, but I'm a wood furniture kinda guy.

A little story about the camera gear storage...

I went to Seawood Photo in San Rafael today.

Wasn’t looking for anything particular, but I go there every once in a while, because that shop is a great place to buy used gear.
(Most of my vintage lenses were purchased there.)

I found two Pelican cases, 1510 and 1520.

$135 for 1510, $35 for 1520.

DSCF2498 by T K, on Flickr

I bought them both. Took them back home.

I washed them,...

Screen Shot 2024-05-17 at 8.15.36 PM by T K, on Flickr

Screen Shot 2024-05-17 at 8.16.47 PM by T K, on Flickr

Screen Shot 2024-05-17 at 8.15.18 PM by T K, on Flickr

...towel dried them, then, applied 303. (That stuff works really well. A LOT better than Armorall.)

Screen Shot 2024-05-17 at 8.19.45 PM by T K, on Flickr

DSCF2500 by T K, on Flickr

DSCF2506 by T K, on Flickr

I’m going to use 1510 for camera gear, most probably.

1520, maybe knife storage? Maybe movie prop storage? (prop guns, holsters, police badges, etc.)

Overall, I’m pretty happy with the purchase.

DSCF2512 by T K, on Flickr

Apparently these have been on the market for a while but I didn’t know of their existence until recently when seeing them at HD so I bought the below setup. Shit has wheels on it, how cool is that.

Ot1LJlpl.jpg

Painting (30"x48") done by Bill Patterson on 5/12/24, Sunday at Cadillac Hospitality during the Laguna Seca IMSA GTP race. Painting is of the Cadiilac GTP #01 and #31 cars coming out from under the Mission bridge on the main straight. Sebastien Bourdais driving the #01 Cadillac Racing V-Series.R set a new track record on his qualifying run. He turned a 1 minute, 12.445 seconds (111.212 mph) on the 2.238-mile road course. Pipo Derani placed the #31 Whelen Cadillac just 0.112 seconds behind to take second starting position in the race.

Painting was auctioned off with proceeds going to the Austin Hatcher Foundation For Pediatric Cancer.
53731946237_ebf1239198_c.jpg

Careful with that stuff, it can give you arrhythmia!

This I did not know. Thanks for the info! I 100% hate my nose. So much so, I'd go without and have a skeletor face and feel so much better.

Maybe movie prop storage? (prop guns, holsters, police badges, etc.)

100% keep that in the back of the car at all times!

Back