post a *PIC* of your latest purchase (can be anything as long as you purchased it)

Excellent units. I put one in my house and liked it so much, I ordered more for other residential properties. I really like them in use so far.

They even have a ventless model which we didn't go for.

Wife loves it thus far.

She doesn't let me do laundry because I do it "wrong."

Same with the dishwasher.

Surprisingly, when she's gone for any length of time, I have no problem with either. :laughing

They even have a ventless model which we didn't go for.

How does that work?! :wtf

She doesn't let me do laundry because I do it "wrong."

Same with the dishwasher.

:laughing

Kelly and I are the exact opposite. Anything she loads in the dishwasher will almost always need to be adjusted for better load density and to actually get clean. As for laundry, if I waited for her to do any of it, it'd be weeks in between loads.

How does that work?! :wtf

Kelly and I are the exact opposite. Anything she loads in the dishwasher will almost always need to be adjusted for better load density and to actually get clean. As for laundry, if I waited for her to do any of it, it'd be weeks in between loads.

It sounded more prone to failure and some reviews by owners mentioned long drying times which in California with our electricity rates made no sense.

Never mind that we paid $1700 and the ventless one is $3100 as it uses a heat pump for the heat exchanger.

A ventless dryer continuously cycles heated air through the drum and then cools the hot air using a heat exchanger.

This cooling turns the moisture from wet clothes into water, which is either collected in a chamber or drained.

The dryer reheats the air to repeat the cycle until the clothes are dry.

Sounds like an overcomplicated solution to a relatively unheard of problem. :dunno

It's almost like those washer/dryer combos that are big in Europe. I never found a single one that worked decently for drying clothes when I was stationed over there and realized that's why most people just hang dry their laundry there instead.

Sounds like an overcomplicated solution to a relatively unheard of problem. :dunno

It's almost like those washer/dryer combos that are big in Europe. I never found a single one that worked decently for drying clothes when I was stationed over there and realized that's why most people just hang dry their laundry there instead.

Agreed.

We visited my brother when he lived in a London flat and did some clothes in one of those all in one washer/dryer units.

5 hours later the clothes STILL weren't dry and it wasn't like you could fit much in there.

Must have been ventless to boot.

These LG washtowers can fit a massiive amount of laundry which was a surprise, at least to me.

$2300 for a custom barn door made in Pennsylvania to close off the new indoor laundry in a small hallway that used to lead in from the garage. Wasted space; entry now is more logical into the house from garage in the TV room.

Didn't want a cheap one that looked like a barn door.

Attachments

• barn door.jpg
    barn door.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 20
Needed a compact pressure washer that could be stored under the stairs so picked up one of these last weekend. Gave it a go today and worked okay to cleanup two small patios and a bbq which hadn’t been touched in years.
Kinda doubt it’s putting out 2100psi though as advertised so it’s a bit slow but gets the job done if compact is what you’re looking for.

All the parts store inside makes it stackable all in one place and awesome for storing.

3CFWBKml.jpg

So I was invited a few years back to join something called "Lowes Loop" because I tend to respond to those "write a review" queries when i get them on a product I bought from them.

Lowe's Loop is a program that enables a select group of Lowe's customers to post opinions about new and prereleased items to help their fellow customers make educated purchase decisions.

So once in a while you get a notice to "choose your product" to review and they send it to you for free. Most of it has been stuff i don't need/want so I pass. Last year I got a cool sharpening device that I gave to my friend; designed for outdoor use and to sharpen pretty much anything from axes to fish hooks.

Two weeks ago I chose this product as we didn't like the prior light solutions in our dining room and it matches our taste.

Put it up this AM. Needed to be dimmable LED which it is.

https://www.lowes.com/pd/Origin-21-Integrated-LED-Abstract-Pendant/5014779199

For a perfect install it should be flush mounted to the ceiling by cutting out a circle and dropping it through but I didn't want to bother with that so a surface mount it is.

We like it.

Painting was done by our daughter 2 years ago; painted over a goddawful nude she had done 20 or so years ago at the JC.

Attachments

• New Chandelier (2).jpg
    New Chandelier (2).jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 25
  • New Chandelier (3).jpg
    New Chandelier (3).jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 25
The last thing I purchased before losing job …

Manfrotto Nitrotech 608 Fluid video head

_DSF0004 by T K, on Flickr

And, the first thing I purchased after losing job…

Vintage Canon FD 80-200mm f4 S.S.C.

50 bucks …nice and clean…

_DSF0005 by T K, on Flickr

It’s got an integrated hood…
_DSF0006 by T K, on Flickr

… and it’s an internal zoom. And the front element doesn’t rotate together with focus ring, like some of the vintage zoom.

Spencers Market, I got to studying the noise putty, wondering about the difference from Silly Putty, then "BARF" appears next to it. Wooops, yellow?
I need a green one.
Use it as a "challenge coin", slap it on the bar, until it pukes, who pays????
:teeth

Attachments

• IMG_5859.jpg
    IMG_5859.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 17
Back on two wheels again after a 3+ year hiatus. Unfortunately this is the only one I have room for…

honda-motocompacto_60.jpg

Well there’s a reason for its look. The 1980’s version ran on gas and was also a “suitcase” form factor. The Honda City of the early 80’s came with a Motocompo in the back…

Honda_Motocompo_1.jpg

Back on two wheels again after a 3+ year hiatus. Unfortunately this is the only one I have room for…

honda-motocompacto_60.jpg

Hey Rob! I got one of those things too! I wish I was doing trackdays again, as this is the perfect toy to run around the pits.

I did buy another Honda recently. An AP1 S2000!

Kr8Uv7o.jpg

Back