• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

yeah - no problem rite - she aint not in Taiwan...

-

thinking about coffee.

---

I ordered some random hardware tools/parts/screws and 1 item to hit the "Free shipping limit" from something called "Zoro"...

... they split it into 4 separate packages. : | well, yeah, I'm assuming it's warehouses... but DAMN packaging?!? :wow :shocker

Last edited:
gotta go get coffee and milk today or tomorrow morn will be difficult.

New neighbor that bought the house next door is moving in. I walk over to say hello and see the California plate on the car. I ask where she's coming from and the first thing she says is, "Please don't judge me for this but...". :laughing

Breast cancer. Feb was a rough month. Today they cut it out with clear margins. 3 lymph nodes removed and sent for biopsy. Waiting on those results before celebrating

and what hospital doesn't understand that green jello is the shit?!?!?!?

Breast cancer. Feb was a rough month. Today they cut it out with clear margins. 3 lymph nodes removed and sent for biopsy. Waiting on those results before celebrating

On behalf of the BARF Collective the following proclamation has been issued to you:

BE WELL !!! :)

Just in and glad to hear you checking in Rhonda.

Oh damn, I definitely missed that! I hope you have a full and fast recovery Rhonda!

Didn't miss it Nate. Only posted in limited viewing earlier until after surgery. I've been freaked out for weeks but on the final stretch. If the lymph come back clear, I do 3 weeks of daily radiation but no chemo.

Sorry I was not quiet. You were so front and center in my mind today.

hoping everyone's backs, brains and breasts get better.
Please no one get testicular cancer cause that would lead to a awkward post.

Back