• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

Just drank a cup of Earl Grey, I thought it'd perk me up but it's made me sleepy.

I have just informed Nate that i am a jerk.

I am shocked he didn't realize this already.

Sweet, new chain!!

In other news, I am getting married

In other news, I am getting married

I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE GWYNNE!

Congratulations!

are you really getting married?
That's something I've never tried

A big congrats!

I feel silly paying shop time for the easiest job ever, but, whatever

I don't even do the oil changes on my Monkey anymore. I gave up performing scheduled maintenance myself years ago just because I can afford not to these days. Am I lazy? That depends on how you look at it. Most folks aren't completing the scheduled maintenance on their cars but no one judges them for it. :laughing

are you really getting married? That's something I've never tried.

4919f012-62ec-45df-9639-050a6c229a18_text.gif

Good morning!

Yes on getting married.

Spent the past 5 hours steam cleaning carpets. Glad I only do it once per year.
Probably less fun than drinking alone

The carpet place two doors down told me to only do that once every five years or so; it will deteriorate the glue holding the fibers to the weave if done yearly.

Also, this begs the question of what you do to carpets that warrant a steam clean every year.

wait a second. Who is getting hitched? Anybody, everybody, all of the things.

I dunno, all I know is I'm making progress towards home again, and I was happy with my motel / small town stop choice in Bouse until I realized that my room doesn't have coffee.. nor is there any to be found in town.

A couple of summers ago I was spending quite a bit of time at our mountain place with my dog. In the late afternoon, I’d grab a beer and some dog treats and the two of us would go up into the treehouse.

Eating dog treats by yourself is no fun.

Too crunchy or bad flavor?

The carpet place two doors down told me to only do that once every five years or so; it will deteriorate the glue holding the fibers to the weave if done yearly.

Also, this begs the question of what you do to carpets that warrant a steam clean every year.

Bestiality orgies obviously, duh

Google says once per year is recommended frequency,
Maybe the carpet place two doors down wants you to have dirty soiled carpets that you’ll replace more offen, hmmm

Well if it is on Google it must be true

That and 3000 miles and 6 months being "cheap" insurance

Back