• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

Morning, no coffee is this motel room, so I'll just have to grab a cup on the way out of town, trying to get an early start but I'll probably actually be on the road around 10 because it was good snoozing weather this morning.

I guess I've never had a car with a transmission, but boy, checking the fluid that way sounds... complex.

Definitely a day to ride motorcycles for me so I can get the Ducati and myself home. It's gonna need a few spa days after all this :rofl

Less than 350 miles to go and the weather is nice. :thumbup

I love love love that woman.
I have summoned my inner Nathan and have been grinding shackles. Holy crap, miserable work!

in Novato , soon to eat in Petaluma.. I guess we'll see how that goes with the lunch!

Last edited:
Long day was long but made a pile of money :banana

I need a dress bu my waist keeps expanding :cry

good morning!
Will be just going to Florida-Miami for my birthday next month. Looking forward to seeing all of the art deco and eating culinary delights. Anyone have any recommendations for food?

Morning, coffee, made at home, breakfast, food, made at home or a proper SF burrito, TBD. Then a beer thing at the Willows tonight, maybe shoot some pool, maybe not.

If you feel like a beer, we'll be at the Willows, not sure what time yet, but I can let you know. It's good to be back, for now. While I should be getting employed, I have a few rides in May so ya know... famous last words I am sure.

Same here, but Hey that sounds definitely like a good idea,

I haven't been to the willows in ... should do !!:thumbup

Last edited:
Morning, coffee, made at home, breakfast, food, made at home or a proper SF burrito, TBD. Then a beer thing at the Willows tonight, maybe shoot some pool, maybe not.

Congrats on a memorable, safe and mostly uneventful trip.

Welcome home Nathan!! Glad the Hyper almost made it without incident.

If it were me, I'd take the CT125. If you're talking new, bonus on the Honda for fuel injection.

leaning that way.

How you doing Byke. I always hope I'll see you at a Stonybarf.

I'm smoked. Weather permitting, I've taken nearly every opportunity over the last month to cleanup/burn a bunch of trees that I cut down to open up a view maybe a year or so ago. We're looking to move down the hill a little bit to get away from the snow and the cleanup is something I've been wanting to do before we sell.

There was a small lot and cheap at Stony that was really tempting. I don't want to do anything contingent, so we were thinking of buying that lot and a travel trailer and "camping" for a few months while the house is sold, but it was a good deal and got scooped up quick. I was definitely going to ride if that worked out, otherwise, anything fun is on hold for a while.

Back