• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

the Spy Family movie was really fun and cute but there were only 6 people in the theater

I was hoping more people would show, we even went early to get good seats. It's neat to be in the theater when everyone is being quiet but I worry about the future of movies like this if no one is going.

My kid invited me to go see Mean Girls the musical last night. A couple of their friends are in a local youth theater company. It was actually a fun performance! The kids are all very talented

What is “the spy kids” movie btw? Oh, also, suburban sprawl will do that to ya. Oh an and 60” screens at home……. That’s why no theater

Pre-pandemic, suburban theaters were packed for a good movie. I think people formed new habits during the pandemic that have persisted, especially since many big movies release to streaming the same day as they premiere in theaters.

What is “the spy kids” movie btw? Oh, also, suburban sprawl will do that to ya. Oh an and 60” screens at home……. That’s why no theater

Spy x Family, it's a show about a little girl that can read minds and the spy that adopts her to make a fake family but he doesn't know she can read minds.
The movie is sort of a action comedy, it's silly and fun.

[youtube]m5TxWbtQ7qU[/youtube]

the movie starts out with a recap that is a little tongue in cheek so those that don't know the back story can watch the movie and still understand what's going on, while those that know the back story get a few giggles.

DO I WANT A TW200 OR A CT 125?

Depends on what you're looking to do with it. The CT is cool, but keep in mind that I have a 125 Monkey (same engine) and I can assure you that anything beyond poking around locally is gonna be a struggle. The TW will have more power on tap.

Movies are expensive and some people children (yes, get off my lawn) have no manners so the movie theater experience isn't what it used to be. I also never went much before, I'd always forget.

Also, slept in for real today, just now sipping coffee, like a proper loser.

Welcome home Nathan!! Glad the Hyper almost made it without incident.

Thanks, mostly without incident, it did it's power cut out thing a few times, thankfully always when I had room to pull off or no one behind me :facepalm definitely a love hate relationship with that bike.

Also congrats!

Congrats on a memorable, safe and mostly uneventful trip.

Thanks! Definitely one for the books, and probably not one I'll feel the need to repeat.

Same here, but Hey that sounds definitely like a good idea,

I haven't been to the willows in ... should do !!:thumbup

Sorry we flaked last night, my buddy was dead set on the show, which was very sold out, I think he was just trying to make sure his daughter had a good time, instead she just got to be entertain by our drunk selves, so at least she was probably amused :laughing

Hmm should have messaged you before 5 could have done it, instead aimed at 6 and it didn't work.... eh, No big deal

420 today.

Some weird people are walking around:) ;)

Luckily it's sunny...perhaps for like an hour.

Last edited:
got complimented on the a JoJo Bow I wear on my Raiders hat by pre-teen female, when I mentioned it is a Jo Jo bow, she replied, "yes I know, I think it's super cool.". Made my day.

Long time since I rode a 125 but remember clearly they are slow. Although never rode a 125 two stroke terror MX bike.

It is Sunday and it'll be a fun day. Having a garage sale with some awesome neighbors. Should be fun and hopefully everything will be sold or donated.
Enjoy the day out there.

I keep forgetting. I need that for a commuter bike. Thanks.

I was always under the impression you didn't like the modern redo?

Long time since I rode a 125 but remember clearly they are slow. Although never rode a 125 two stroke terror MX bike.

Define "slow"? I'm 225 pounds and my Monkey (giggity) will get up to 60 MPH assuming it's a level grade without much of a headwind. I can cruise at 45-50 MPH easily all day long. Given that I'm a fatass, someone lighter than me will have it even easier. Is it a rocket off the line? Of course not. But literally no one seems to care since they're always smiling and giving me :thumbup when they're behind me or passing me. They're so rare out in these parts that it is literally a conversation starter anywhere I stop.

Back