• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

Ugg, hate that! It stinks up the can.
Good morning. I sold the NC yesterday. I also got to meet Ken 900ss. Very cool guy.

Mid morning, got a bump frozen off my noggin' grabbed breakfast on the way home and now I'm finishing my coffee before I go tinker with motorcycles for the afternoon.

On for 5 days with over 5000 views and nearly 500 saves, it's definitely gonna turn an auction-pretending-not-to-be-an-auction.

their dog poop in my garbage bin.
Ugg, hate that! It stinks up the can.

Indeed. Stinks up. Happened no less than 3 times. I was surprised as well. This be(?) a person who literally lives up the block (I was assuming some rando from around a corner)
Washed the can once.

once they threw it folder/wrapped a paper, and not in a bag..

:dunno

that's how I completely broke my A/c system. (it already had a leak). just don't twist anything the wrong way... : |:x

All new rotors/pads, what a difference in performance and feel on the old 94 Miata.

New Cam Angle sensor so runs much better with no oil smell after running high revs and, thus far, no hesitation at steady state speed on the highway.

Woo hoo.

Two grand though.

Went to the grocery store, they had random fizzy wine tasting. Brut and what not. I was the single guy and the helper/worker was freezing. (b/c she was a contractor, I assume, and didn't know the store, etc.)

dry Brut was sweet nice.

not on topic - but it bugs me that I can never get into the what are you thinking now thread......

Back