• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

I should try harder to make mine gain some HP... but also beer pizza and pasta are life :laughing

I ate second dinner last night when I got home from having a few beers and playing pool, I did walk quite a bit yesterday along with all the wrenching on the bikes, so I'm gonna pretend I earned it.

I'm also gonna go enjoy this weather at Zeitgeist with my laptop to make some resume edits... over beers of course. Figure I gotta enjoy this irresponsible schedule of mine while it lasts being a working stiff again is probably just around the corner.

I’m at Stanford’s Bing Concert Hall, preparing a continuo organ for a performance later tonight.

I have not lost nor have I discarded any pounds in the last two weeks. sigh

I did get to see Ernie, who as always looks amazing, yesterday.

Lol, I'm sure I look like some tech asshole. Making some strides, I really dislike working on resumes and my former manager had a lot of (good) suggestions so I am not a close to it being done as I thought.

Also it's really windy out today and that's kind of annoying.

No, I'm impressed! Having suggestions is good.

Hope I make progress on this too. I'm actually nearby but need to get coffee

morning! I am looking forward to seeing the fights today and will be remaining home after I go to the gym. I am becoming anxiously attached to my home!

Good morning!
I wish Kurosexi could be in Sacramento to watch fights with you Melissa.
I’m working on organizing my office but took on some water work to put a bit of change in my account.

Doing nothing of the sort, why don't I log in to pay some large insurance bill or something. : |

Can't wait for this lazy lame day to get better, wish I were out drinking coffee or beer if it's past 5pm or something

AE, if it helps I think of you every time my computer lets me do what I need to do.

Back