• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

I think that happens when there's a link or image or attachment that a browser doesn't like. Try another browser?

interesting let me check.
-
actually I thouhgt it happens b/c of the severely irrevocably deleted posts w/o "artifact" let's just say so.

---
lol... I "can't get in" for like a minute on my firefox. Can't display the last post by lil-b

----------
strange. showed up the last page on another browser.

Last edited:
First time learning that Nirvana's "smells Like teen Spirit" video Is based on a movie with Matt Dillon.. "Over the edge" apparently

Audio 📚 by Dave Grohl

If you kept some sharks in there it could be pretty cool.

With laser beams! But, a big aquarium would be pretty rad.

Upon seeing the first interior photo I thought to myself, I bet there's carpet in the bathroom. Sure enough! :laughing

Haha yeah that's nasty. If that carpet weighed 6oz per square foot when new, I suspect it's doubled by now.

not on topic - but it bugs me that I can never get into the what are you thinking now thread......

Thinking thread has a glitch but there is a go around. Instead of clicking on last page, click on the thread title its self. There is a "go to" drop down next to the page number. Type in the last page number I think it's 3749 right now and the thread will open. Post what you want to post then submit. Give it a minute then back space and continue barfing.

Thinking thread has a glitch but there is a go around. Instead of clicking on last page, click on the thread title its self. There is a "go to" drop down next to the page number. Type in the last page number I think it's 3749 right now and the thread will open. Post what you want to post then submit. Give it a minute then back space and continue barfing.

Tried that, takes forever and it won't accept "last" as a page number so have no idea what the last page number is.

I had the same problem with the Time To Get Fit thread, but then they made a new one and whatever link/attachment is gone, so it works great now. I could get the old thread to work, but I'd have to let it timeout, then chrome would automatically refresh and then it would load.

Tried that, takes forever and it won't accept "last" as a page number so have no idea what the last page number is.

Type 3749 and you'll get there.

The BARF software change is finally in the works. With a test site, the thing is screaming fast and thread issues like this seem to be non existent.

We don’t have a committed cutover date yet but it shouldn’t be too long.

The BARF software change is finally in the works. With a test site, the thing is screaming fast and thread issues like this seem to be non existent.

We don’t have a committed cutover date yet but it shouldn’t be too long.

:thumbup

Moar drop shadows!!!

Morning-ish. Coffee by my side, body, displeased with me. I may be too old to be working on bikes on the floor of my garage. I did two oil changes yesterday (well, two and a half as I had to flush the crank case on the KTM to get as much gas contaminated oil out as possible) and then an air filter replacement on the Ducati, which basically requires taking the bike halfway apart. Got it all done but today I'm just a collection of sore joints and a stiff back. Unfortunately, unless I kick my garage mate out, there really isn't room for a lift in my tiny garage.

lift, for a bike? :loco ;) :p

-

at least now you understand why the thought of me trying to do something on the car, lifting it first and undoing 11 screws for the damn under-shield is a pain... :laughing Neck, shoulders, arms.

I tried to look up how to "prime" a car engine yesterday after an oil change and decided that those morons who say remove coil packs are just a bit too much! if I touch those each time there's chance of something breaking.

Last edited:
Hey Nate, if you need a spot to work on the bike this weekend...

lift, for a bike? :loco ;) :p

-

at least now you understand why the thought of me trying to do something on the car, lifting it first and undoing 11 screws for the damn AWD-car under-shield is a pain... NOT in the a** but somewhere else :laughing Neck, shoulders, arms.

I tried to look up how to "prime" a car engine yesterday after an oil change and decided that those morons who say remove coil packs are just a bit too much! if I touch those each time there's chance of something breaking.

Meh, I think people get a little overly worried about that first start. I just make sure the oil filter is full of oil, on the Golf I think VW actually has this as a step. Unless you let the thing sit for hours you'll still have a coating of oil on the top end same as after it was parked all night so, aside from a very brief moment of no oil pressure, it's the same as a cold start. And yeah, my neck, my back, my ankle and my... shoulder all very angry.

Hey Nate, if you need a spot to work on the bike this weekend...

Thanks, but, work that needed done is done for now and the Ducati isn't really rideable until I get new sprockets on as I wanna save the chain. I think it was just the amount of time spent scrunched over that did me in.. Maybe I should get one of those Bursig stands, used one at a buddies and I was suitably impressed, just not sure it;d work well since my garage floor isn't level, just SF problems.

Back