Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

Ha, that worked out. I might try chipping away at the list of nonsense that they wrote up for the home inspection, just so it's a shorter list if nothing else. When we bought this place, I was pacing back and forth in front of the bank while we were supposed to be inside wiring funds. For a moment, I didn't think I was able to go through with it. It's scary!

I got to poke around a Rivian the other day and was talking to the owner about the features and whatnot, and he showed me this little side storage thing that doubles as a step, or seat. He was a pretty big guy and stood on it to show how strong it was, then did a little bounce on it and it made a really bad you're-killing-me kind of sound lol. The gaps seemed...mostly, ok, when he put it back up.
pretty weird thing to... put your weight on. I mean , to showoff a truck for. for a friggin ledge?

anyway next time see the bluetooth spots around the truck, it's hilarious

Well it's still a cool use of space, but I guess use it accordingly. The retractable tonneau cover was neat, but pretty clunky. Overall I liked it.

Oh there was plenty of light breeze in the park. I'd say that it even gets chilly in a T-shirt, especially in the shade

Slightly warm out, still, no breeze to speak of in SF so it's gonna be one of those nights.
I'm a little weeny. It was 85 here today with a nice beach breeze and I was still sweating while delivering some mail to someone on the other side of my complex that was mistakenly put in my mailbox. My town is

Always interesting how you adapt to weather. Living in Sac, we'd get 100+ summers. Yeah it's hot but you get "used" to it. Riding in 3 digit temps, yeahhhh not too bad as long as you're moving.

Heck yeah, a little sweat in the under armor is like ac even at 100f+ when you crack a zipper.

Lived in Sac for a couple of years, barely touched my moto. Nothing appealing about putting on a helmet and jacket in triple digit temps. So not missing the heat and the snuggling at night with a two litre bottle of frozen water which didn’t really help much.

The American Guild of Organists featured concert took place last night at St. Ignatius, with the Berkeley Symphony and the organ we built together. It was astounding. Organists and builders from all over the US and some abroad are giving rave reviews.

Makes the past couple of years feel worthwhile.

Damn, Andy. That's amazing! I can't even imagine how proud you must be. I knew you were good at handling organs, but now we have proof!

Miss your face. And you are absolutely a lady.
let’s hang! here’s my face. 🤭
IMG_5663.jpeg

I need to get my ass back out west for a visit one of these days. Every time I've tried in the past 18 months something has torpedoed the attempt.

Back