Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

Jelly, I haven't been on a proper moto ride since Taft, I should change that. But first a quick interview that, if my weird dreams from last night were accurate, will go poorly and or transport me to an alternate timeline.
they have oregon bdr shirts here!

Been there, didn't get the t-shirt :laughing as for the interview, I'll be shocked if I hear back, I don't think I articulated my skills as well as I could have, and I suspect they probably want someone more technical than me anyway. It didn't help that the connection over Zoom was super laggy.

Bummer about the interview. Never know. You might have come across better than you think. At least you are still in this universe. Call it a win. :thumbup

Been there, didn't get the t-shirt :laughing as for the interview, I'll be shocked if I hear back, I don't think I articulated my skills as well as I could have, and I suspect they probably want someone more technical than me anyway. It didn't help that the connection over Zoom was super laggy.
i prefer you funemployed. :x

Why does Hi-Tech Nate have a laggy connection. Is it personal or HOA. Can't believe someone would have less than. 25mbps or something. That's BTW enough for 1 zoom call at least if not two.

TBH I do desire to have precise B/W monitoring at home, to determine how much I need. All I have is network monitor which tells me 17 mbps for hidef video BUT in spurs every 8 seconds.(One computer at a time)

Wasn't me, maybe the lag was inter-dimentional drift.

Screenshot 2024-07-02 10.18.57 AM.png

Now there's some "latency" for ya. Must be at one of them shops that still use the dialup modem to connect to the DMV. :laughing
:laughing
It was actually maybe fifteen minutes less.

The delay was because there was some lame Lexus ES330 of pristine 18-year-old condition before me.

-
Oh boy... I don't even wanna say what I saw on the pavement in front of the bank branch earlier...

... But in this coffee shop this middle aged woman sitting a bar plot near me, started cleaning her teeth. Don't know if using thread or flosspick. : | :( :rolleyes
_
At least the quality of the coffee was good... It had he taste of 🌸🍒 fruit

Last edited:
Weeeeeeeell....it looks like the buyers are backing out of escrow, so that's a little bit of a bummer, though the exercise has been good.

Think it must have cost a couple grand for the three inspections, but of course it's better to waste a couple grand than hundreds of thousands on something you won't be happy with. I worried it was going to be too good to be true, selling a house without even listing it and not having to deal viewings.

I got to poke around a Rivian the other day and was talking to the owner about the features and whatnot, and he showed me this little side storage thing that doubles as a step, or seat. He was a pretty big guy and stood on it to show how strong it was, then did a little bounce on it and it made a really bad you're-killing-me kind of sound lol. The gaps seemed...mostly, ok, when he put it back up.

Think it must have cost a couple grand for the three inspections, but of course it's better to waste a couple grand than hundreds of thousands on something you won't be happy with. I worried it was going to be too good to be true, selling a house without even listing it and not having to deal viewings.
i got my house when the person who outbid me by like 2k backed out. i saved on the home inspection and a bunch of other crap they’d already paid for. 😂

Back