• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

Well, I should travel more often in a way that requires a cat sitter, the place hasn't been this clean in a while :laughing next up, stashing the car somewhere for the next 14 days.

Well, I should travel more often in a way that requires a cat sitter, the place hasn't been this clean in a while :laughing next up, stashing the car somewhere for the next 14 days.
If you’re thinking pay to park, the guys at my old location are taking in storage vehicles .

HAT TRICK

I have a job interview to prepare for. I may check back in later or I may not.

Either way, love y'all ❤️

math-raccoon.gif

Crap, that reminds me, in the midst of all this packing I really should be prepping for my phone screen on Friday... Like, I should probably remind myself what the role is, I've only applied for like 40 some odd different jobs...

If you’re thinking pay to park, the guys at my old location are taking in storage vehicles .
Might consider pay to park if it's cheaper than just doing park and ride at the airport. I think I can find a place to ditch it for this trip though. We'll find out today.

Might consider pay to park if it's cheaper than just doing park and ride at the airport. I think I can find a place to ditch it for this trip though. We'll find out today.
I need to catch up on the whoring here but in the meantime, you can park here and I can give you a lift to the airporter.

Appreciated, but that might be a lot with me and Jules and two bags all trying to be to SFO by noon :laughing If I'd been organized I would have got my car scheduled for work so it was sitting in a shop the whole time I was in Colorado.

no joints for this kid I just always light a candle in my head when I pray for something. In this case, a fulfilling wanted job for Kurosexi.

We'll see. It was a bit of a longshot outside of 99% of my California experience but a recruiter got after me, not the other way around.

One of the guys on the panel said, "I don't think we wait for people to step, we step them up."

still a hot day today. (yesterday was , too.)

hmm,... sunscreen just to walk around town?!? hmmmmm. should one or not

Hot or cold you technically should wear it everyday as the UV can be quite strong even on cold foggy days. If I'm gonna be out for long I always put it on despite hating how wearing sunscreen feels.

Applied for a job at PG&E of all places, I guess at least if I get that I'll be able to get some of my $$ back?

still a hot day today. (yesterday was , too.)

hmm,... sunscreen just to walk around town?!? hmmmmm. should one or not
Damn !!! How do you "Frisco" people survive a 74° heat wave? :rofl
Sunscreen check, just added it to the list of stuff to get for upcoming trip. 🌴 🌊🌴 🍹 🌴
And to those actively / passively, kinda sorta seeking employment I wish you the best of luck. Seriously, and if ya need a reference let me know. :teeth
Will provide positive highlights regarding, problem solving, adaptability, creativity, teamwork, etc. Oh, and list your skill sets so that "it" can be incorporated in the letter of reference. You know exposure to Fortran IV, VAX VMS, Dyna 3D, Lagrangian coordinate editors, etc., you know stuff like that.

Back