• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

Coffee time and more cleaning today. One more full day before I'm in Colorado for a bit. Looking forward to some lake time.

Ha, ha, ha, haaaaa... sure hope you didn't use Nate's hedge trimmer!!! It's going to be months before that poor guy is going to be able to go outside and hang with his buddies! They goin'a be like "dude, we told ya to stop peeing by the toilet and crapping in the corner"!
Old man isn't allowed outside so no worries there, but yeah, he's pretty spry for 18 so the shave is generally functional, but not attractive :laughing

That shit totally worked. He was home in 20 :cool
Woulda worked on me, looked tasty.

i mean you just jump right in here right. this is how I entice my teenager to come home earlier than curfew. we’ll see if it works
definitely еxactly. Cool food too

did I still have my food from yesterday online?
Whenever possible.
I wish too. Been trying real hard!

so the SO and I found an online course/free/library/lecture "science of beer". :rofl been watching it.

guess why now the SO says "I want the dark beer" at dinner... ... that time I had to tell her... but that one is a PORTER and HAS COFFEE inside

Hey! Interrupt! ;)

Technically I also have more coffee, I walked quite a bit, but I did not stop at a coffee shop because the simple (cheapest) cup is $2.95 now. Went back home and used my…already bought beans.

-
Also, BTW this is what I can, more importantly, say:
I think Google waymo cars are creepily circling, empty, on purpose. Also sometimes “ parking-in-wait”, empty.

Last edited:
I'm sure they move around empty, probably based on demand patterns in an attempt to have a car where rides are gonna be hailed. I've been using them when the price is the same as the other options and I can't otherwise walk or take a bus. For the most part they do a pretty good job.

I'm sure they move around empty, probably based on demand patterns in an attempt to have a car where rides are gonna be hailed. I've been using them when the price is the same as the other options and I can't otherwise walk or take a bus. For the most part they do a pretty good job.
Yesterday I saw four within like 30 minutes in the middle of the day. Two parked, just sitting, filming , looking at me. One wasn’t even against a house.

Their other two were circling…and I’m pretty sure at least one of the moving ones was completely empty.

Also saw a bricked one the other day, at the cusp of a painted intersection and slope. Just sitting blocking the stop sign. Granted that could have been a teen driver touching phone in the same way haha.

Haha yeah that's exactly what happened.

When I pass one by bicycle on the left, they get mad.

Do not anger the robot overlords!

Somewhat related (since robots are probably reading and rejecting my applications) apparently applying for jobs is a good way to procrastinate cleaning the house :laughing

What's going on with Jay Leno? Seems like he either has cancer, or is on one of the new weight loss drugs.

Here's his latest video...

And here is one from September of last year...

perhaps age, and or dental/oral surgery?

the second vid at least I like the cadence of his speech. Other than that Jay Leno ... was certainly never my cuppatea. The first video show a tad degradation from your september one(?)

-

i did love the original Top Gear tho. Probably have watched series 3 to 22 without a miss, even before they were widely available on Am prime

Last edited:
New brake pads on the rear and washed the bike, degreased and lubed the chain.

Now the rear brake is weak :(.

More wiping or cleaning will be done...:(

Jay is the keynote speaker to a shop owner’s event I’m heading to in August in Tennessee. I’ll report on speech and dental structure and general old man-ness.

Back