• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

Morning, G and welcome back J!

Slogging through my Wednesday, trying to get shit done while eagerly awaiting my escape at the end of the day.

Morning, did more sailing yesterday, screwed up the Spinnaker every way possible, but we didn't go over despite the heavy wind. We're having "fun" in these crazy winds (red flag warning here) but wearing ourselves out.

No sailing or volunteering for race committee today so we're going for a hike before lazing around with power boats and beers.

Also got rejected from the Adobe job I was referred to, so I guess even referrals aren't gonna cut it. Time to sell some stock and plan a ride to Alaska I guess.

i know, right. it sounds crazy until you try it. plus, i’m a freak about inflammation. IMO, it’s the root of all evil.
it really is. when i first started working to lose weight i dropped wheat and dairy to to cut inflammation and noticed immediate benefits in my joints.

twice in one week I got miss identified, 2 Saturdays ago I was at a memorial where a women from Minnesota was sure she hade met me before, I've never been to Minnesota. a week later a southwest flight attendant was sure she recognized me but no I'd never met her before. This happens to me every couple of years. I'm a generic looking white boy so there's a lot of other moffos that look like me. Of course When I say I'm a generic looking white boy some people get upset cus not all white boys look alike, yeah we do.

Reactions: GAJ
oops I'm sorry it's generic white guy, white boy might sound to urban
There is a band called "The Whitest Boy Alive" and there new stuff is very good.

The Whitest Boy Alive is a German-Norwegian musical group based in Berlin. It was originally active from 2003 to 2014; after a five-year hiatus, the group reformed in 2019.

hey Tux, was the flight attendant a middle aged woman with blonde hair? The reason I ask is that Alicia “Flygirl” never forgets a face.

hey Tux, was the flight attendant a middle aged woman with blonde hair? The reason I ask is that Alicia “Flygirl” never forgets a face.
well yes she was. hmmm I've tales of SW flight attendants which are some what weird.

Good deal on a couch.

If. Her name was Alicia you probably have ridden with her decades ago. She’s based on the East Coast now so pretty much a barf ghost.

her name was not Alicia, something with a W but now I forget. she was based out of the east but I've only flown east in the east couple of years.

Big squishy sectional and a stripper pole. I’d be scared to see what shows up under a black light. JD was here :barf

Back