• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

Also, if you already have a french press you can just use it to make cold brew if you want. Not as glamorous, but gets the job done. I have one of the 1/2 gallon things like Reama has, though. It's fantastic and I used it to make tea sometimes as well.
WHAT?!? There is a half gallon size? :love:

You can trim those amazon links back to remove "/ref" and everything after it.

That looks bomb btw. The wife and could would probably love it.

Sent by my daughter from Vancouver airport.

Attachments

• smoking sign.jpeg
    smoking sign.jpeg
    77.7 KB · Views: 18
So I could replace my filter in a funnel with water over the beans with another store
bought device? I should get out more.

I'm beginning to think that SailorMoon may actually be the answer to the craziness going on in the world. I'm either brilliant or stupid.

ice bath yikes!
they’re great. or maybe to clarify - the first few seconds suck ass, but after that they’re great. soon i’ll have an even better option. the absolute best is a cold water shower combined with steam. we’re converting out master bath shower to steam with a waterfall head for the cold water. can’t wait for that work to be done (looks like september / october for the contractor to get started).

BTW - you have the patience of a saint. just sayin’.

they’re great. or maybe to clarify - the first few seconds suck ass, but after that they’re great. soon i’ll have an even better option. the absolute best is a cold water shower combined with steam. we’re converting out master bath shower to steam with a waterfall head for the cold water. can’t wait for that work to be done (looks like september / october for the contractor to get started).

BTW - you have the patience of a saint. just sayin’.
i am the weirdo who loved the cold plunge at the spa. i am down with the cold baths.

Good morning!! Coffee, kitties and puppy!

Joy has been working on her impression of a bomb. She's really very good.

On cold plunges...I love a cold lunge after a hot soak.

Back