• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

came home and parked across , in front of that lady's car and house . Right in front of her car.

and the 65 + y/o lady stopped tending to her garden and crossed her arms as if "why am I parking where" :laughing

other things I can think of could be "I'm waiting for my contractors at 3pm so you shouldn't park there". but she didn't say.
Or "this spot is reserved for my neighbor" . Right.

-

sorry for the mistake Tux. You seriously look like just any other person everyone can confuse you. ;) Oh wait

iu

Last edited:
I've got an incoming birthday blitz. Wife, stepdaughter, and kid are Aug 1, 2, 3, then I've got at least a half-dozen friends throughout the rest of Aug :loco

happy birthday .
-

-
I did a sweet burger and a $6.50 Racer 5 IPA at lunch. what a deal. Got a little headache now.

It’s good to have that out of the way.
you say that, but i haven't seen a picture yet so i'm sure it's a good one.

Pulled up far enough to avoid the sensor, but not far enough away to avoid the gate. Which is on a 3 minute timer btw. I'm sure it looks pretty f*cked

It’s good to have that out of the way.
Friend of mine used to push his bike over when he'd get new race bodywork.

You know, just to get that out of the way and not worry about it. Did it to a couple of his street bikes too.

He was kinda superstitious about other things too. Weird dude.

The last crash I had on my race bike was immediately after I’d gotten the bodywork and tank back from the painter. 130 MPH yard sale.

Friend of mine used to push his bike over when he'd get new race bodywork.

You know, just to get that out of the way and not worry about it. Did it to a couple of his street bikes too.

He was kinda superstitious about other things too. Weird dude.
probably wouldn't need new race bodywork if he didn't push it over

He liked to change body work season to season. He was pretty well paid. Small expense to him.

Pulled up far enough to avoid the sensor, but not far enough away to avoid the gate. Which is on a 3 minute timer btw. I'm sure it looks pretty f*cked

ouch!!! That sucks, I don't think it's a 4" window , perhaps 2" ooo man oops.

maybe it's just the front bumper.

oooh wait. It's the gate, outside. not the garage door. yeah, maybe 4" , I wouldn't know.

The last crash I had on my race bike was immediately after I’d gotten the bodywork and tank back from the painter. 130 MPH yard s
ya that sucks, none of my race stuff ever looked good.
ouch!!! That sucks, I don't think it's a 4" window , perhaps 2" ooo man oops.

maybe it's just the front bumper.

oooh wait. It's the gate, outside. not the garage door. yeah, maybe 4" , I wouldn't know.
ya sliding gate, post width is 4", sensor is on outside of post, gate is on inside of post. Maybe it's like 6" , either way, relatively small window .

eh, trying to remember it's just a car, but thank you

i'm kinda impressed honestly. We're talking like a 4" window where she could have possibly parked lol
would be a good time for a beer if i still drank

anyways, how are my whores?

Couple of months ago the gf scraped the neighbours minivan when trying to squeeze past it with my car. Scratching their bumper and my back door, then blaming me saying it was my fault because I had the wheels turned when I parked it, which I didn’t.
I was seriously regretting some life choices at that point.

came home and parked across , in front of that lady's car and house . Right in front of her car.

and the 65 + y/o lady stopped tending to her garden and crossed her arms as if "why am I parking where" :laughing

other things I can think of could be "I'm waiting for my contractors at 3pm so you shouldn't park there". but she didn't say.
Or "this spot is reserved for my neighbor" . Right.

-

sorry for the mistake Tux. You seriously look like just any other person everyone can confuse you. ;) Oh wait

iu
auf deutsch bitte

Back