• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

Hmm, good to know, if they look at what I made in 2023 I'm still screwed since the severance was basically my salary. I'll guess I'll give it a go a see what happens. Worst case I get stuck paying COBRA till I'm properly broke.

Enjoying a little bit of walk in the city today, already got Super.Duper.burger it's kinda good. And oily...had a special with sweet onions and blue cheese.

Just got honked at by a cab for posting while standing:rofl

The CoveredCA website made me upload income docs, but I never got the feeling that there was anyone looking at anything, so I dunno. One nice thing about CoveredCA is that it's really easy to get someone reasonably helpful on chat, though I did have some terrible ping-pong with MediCal where they were each telling me to talk to the other. Overall it's not been a great experience and I laugh whenever people talk about how poor people get all this free stuff, because anytime I've dabbled in poor people things, it's been effing awful.

No income purportedly qualifies for free healthcare, perhaps you have to go to the right hospital in an emergency

Last edited:
I think that plan is, almost die, end up in a hospital, no social and no idea means they can't attach a bill to ya so it comes out of their income or something along those lines.

Super Duper is tasty, but definitely greasy, I'll get it every once in a while if I have a craving.

Had a most delicious burger yesterday. cost $14 which i guess is pretty much an average price these days

Had a most delicious burger yesterday. cost $14 which i guess is pretty much an average price these days

mine definitely cost $14 but I think with tip. Once again, with caaramelized onions and blue cheese... :drool

Do what illegals do for healthcare. Not sure what that plan is called though.

well, the ones I've heard are definitely not "illegals". Unless you count born in Ohio or Virginia :wow :later

if you're thinking of latinos or latino-americans , they have their own channels I think

Last edited:
One of the things I used to enjoy about visiting Texas was the ability to pay for everyone's meal and not flinch. :laughing

Paid more for my and the pretty thing's dinner in the city than I did for the family's entire meal in Texas.
I mean I'd probably still enjoy it but I don't go to Texas anymore.

yes, things have actually started to be untenable.

-

I'm in this other coffeeshop, this woman was talking about big money and investing, with this other woman

Last edited:
Toto Bidet "Washlet" was super easy to install. Heated seated, air dry, heated water, self cleaning, soft close lid...pretty neat.

Now to read the instructions.

Toto Bidet "Washlet" was super easy to install. Heated seated, air dry, heated water, self cleaning, soft close lid...pretty neat.

Now to read the instructions.

You’re going to forget how to wipe your ass. It’s a perishable skill.

One of the things I used to enjoy about visiting Texas was the ability to pay for everyone's meal and not flinch. :laughing

Paid more for my and the pretty thing's dinner in the city than I did for the family's entire meal in Texas.
I mean I'd probably still enjoy it but I don't go to Texas anymore.

Used to be able to do that in Denver when I visited as well, not anymore..

Fkn 5am wakeup... Someone had to go to the restroom and walk nonquietly :mad

First place I lived in SF was a very old building with basically no insulation, you could hear anyone on my floor or the floor above flush and for some reason people wouldn't bother to let the lid down quietly instead letting it slam down, super annoying in the early am hours.

Also, coffee, off to volunteer today to stuff marketing packets for beer week which will get me some free tickets to the opening gala. I should probably give my body the rest of the month off since February is gonna be a full of beers. I won't though, but I should.

Also, mmm coffee.

Back