• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

I think I'm probably more prepared for Alaska than the hot temps I'll pass through on the way there...

Hey Nate, I just tried to call you. Our transport guy may be running up to Portland possibly Tacoma, he can take the hyper, airfare is $49...just saying

Hey Nate, I just tried to call you. Our transport guy may be running up to Portland possibly Tacoma, he can take the hyper, airfare is $49...just saying
Oh? I have a parts 950Sm I'd love to get on his truck depending on the cost. :D

HIs trip got put on hold. He runs up there to pick up auction equipment. R, I'll text him to let me know when he heads back up. He is very reasonable especially with a dead head or piggy back.

Set two services up for cancellation: ATT internet, and Dish satellite. ATT was like, sorry to see you cancel, just take your modem to a UPS store and they'll box it up you're all set, thanks, click. Not just no hard sell, but no sell whatsoever, just service. Dish on the other hand, my god, those mf'ers, that conversation got a little spicy. Dude literally asked for the name of my daughter.

I fired Viastat and it took 300 minutes of "no-not interested, definitely not" before they agreed to disconnect :facepalm

I have a Starlink discount code that gives a free month if anyone wants to switch.

Haven't heard of them, but satellite anything tends to be not-awesome. Think we're going to try ATT Internet Air next, because it's unlimited and our current service has a 350gb datacap, then we'll sign up for a few online services and see how that goes. Maybe get a digital antenna for local stuff.

Set two services up for cancellation: ATT internet, and Dish satellite. ATT was like, sorry to see you cancel, just take your modem to a UPS store and they'll box it up you're all set, thanks, click. Not just no hard sell, but no sell whatsoever, just service. Dish on the other hand, my god, those mf'ers, that conversation got a little spicy. Dude literally asked for the name of my daughter.
Is he

An eligible bachelor? Like , he has a good car and s***???

:)

I think it's where bottom of the barrel salespeople end up.

People will often say not to do that, but I sort of did the same with my Home Depot card and it was fine. Between getting rid of that card and paying off a low balance on another, my credit dropped like 75-80 points, but like the folks here said, it recovered back to where it was over a few months.

Ok 90% sorted for the ride, quick haircut so I'm only slightly grizzled when I return, the a final edit and pack job and I'll be set to roll out tomorrow.

Back