• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

sometimes i like waking before my alarm. today? i need the extra 30
minutes of sleep i had scheduled. harrumph.

My brain is just smart enough to be annoying but not smart enough to make me wealthy. Boo.

yeah but you ride well so…

speaking of good riders Trey is moving into my place in october.

Also BL, CONGRATULATIONS! 🎉 🥳 🤛
it appears that some PWs have their weasels and their worms confused

dude - we have got to get together. don’t make it over to your hood often, but sweetie pies is a fav for breakfast mid ride. we almost bought a place up on the canyon ridge out of kelsey (off of bayne road). it was a beautiful hilltop. passed on it after our contractor told us that below a foot of soil, the whole thing was granite, and the only way to build what we wanted was to dynamite through a shit ton of rock. still love that whole area though. 193 especially.

dude - we have got to get together. don’t make it over to your hood often, but sweetie pies is a fav for breakfast mid ride. we almost bought a place up on the canyon ridge out of kelsey (off of bayne road). it was a beautiful hilltop. passed on it after our contractor told us that below a foot of soil, the whole thing was granite, and the only way to build what we wanted was to dynamite through a shit ton of rock. still love that whole area though. 193 especially.
Thanks everyone and yes, we should get together.

Also have fun in Alaska. I spent some time working up there. It was glorious.
P8090603.jpeg

Attachments

• P7210245.jpeg
    P7210245.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 19
  • P7220284.jpeg
    P7220284.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 17
  • P7260404.jpeg
    P7260404.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 16
  • P7270452.jpeg
    P7270452.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 17
  • P8100624.jpeg
    P8100624.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 16
  • P8110637.jpeg
    P8110637.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 14
  • P8220723.jpeg
    P8220723.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 16
  • P8270772.jpeg
    P8270772.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 17
The BARFs knows what the BARF wants. New site software is smart.

Guess I should hit the road, gonna hot and smokey today I suspect.

Rode my hyper to work a couple of days this week, 25 minutes each way.
Got wondering what it might be like riding it to Alaska. Think it might be about as comfortable as being eaten by a bear.
First mod Id do would be strapping a couch cushion to it. Would take weeks with all the stops Id make for my butt to recover after every tank of fuel.

Reactions: GAJ
Back