• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

I hated high school too.

I decided to take the new position.
dude - we have got to get together. don’t make it over to your hood often, but sweetie pies is a fav for breakfast mid ride. we almost bought a place up on the canyon ridge out of kelsey (off of bayne road). it was a beautiful hilltop. passed on it after our contractor told us that below a foot of soil, the whole thing was granite, and the only way to build what we wanted was to dynamite through a shit ton of rock. still love that whole area though. 193 especially.

Well, I'm as prepared as I can be for Alaska, kinda excited now, gonna learn to enjoy riding in the rain I hope...
relax. be smooth. find your zen flow.

but also remember when i took your fuckboy through an “atmospheric river” event willingly. it’s gonna build all kinds of character and you’re gonna be a grizzly manly man when you return.
image000002.jpeg

Don't own any at the moment, so no issue there. Was thinking about bear spray for the trip, but since I won't be camping I think it's not needed.
relax. be smooth. find your zen flow.

but also remember when i took your fuckboy through an “atmospheric river” event willingly. it’s gonna build all kinds of character and you’re gonna be a grizzly manly man when you return.View attachment 564751
You are a bit more adventurous than me :laughing

Well this one was a first!

You know how somebody somewhere has a fear of heights, dogs , you name it?

It wasn't the best time to find out, that, my BFF has a fear of bridges overpasses while driving...when he is driving us to the airport and there's a long overpass-roadway stretch:laughing

I switched to driving the car, as he stopped in the right lane while emergency parked with the hazards.. good drivers circumvented us.

Last edited:
Well, I'm as prepared as I can be for Alaska, kinda excited now, gonna learn to enjoy riding in the rain I hope...
I suspect you won't have much of a choice on that matter considering where you're riding. :laughing

It's not as bad as it seems assuming you've got the gear for it. Just enjoy the smell and feel of the air when it's raining. Alaska is a wonderful place that I'm glad I got to spend some time living in.

Back