• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

Probably, maybe, lets see what the weather does.

Slowly working through my mail and pretending I can be an adult.

Hailed a bit. Unsurprising, I can almost feel the hail coming when it starts raining super hard.

So due to weather and not having sorted my e-bike puncture, I opted to send a week's worth of home made dog food and some turkey stock to my friend across town with an Uber package delivery feature. It cost $7.81 and was cheaper than sending me, plus I'd need to walk or Uber back. Pretty neat!

I need to find a cat a home. Louie is a sweet boy.

Z might still have some, it wasn't that busy yesterday and I'm sure the rain today, ahem, dampened things a bit.

The rain wasn't there the whole time but sure soaked me in 30 sec until I changed busses: | :laughing

Z might still have some, it wasn't that busy yesterday and I'm sure the rain today, ahem, dampened things a bit.

Yeah...makes sense. Anyway I was just wondering. ...

Haha yeah the things are dampened. All those outdoor tables can't be a win today. It's good otherwise...

Last edited:
I just found some packages in the cuppord that say

"Den Inhalt eines Beutels in ein tasse füllen mit 125 ml heisem nicht kochendem wasseraufgiesen"

which seem to mean... Pour the contents of one bag into a cup with 125 ml of hot, not boiling water

I think i have Schoko Traume; Chocolate Dreams!!!

I am finding lots of chocolate. Some is definitely CBD. Some is unknown. Careful...

I don't know what to tell ya Butch.

Besides the fact that Gary Numan, with BOTH Ministry AND Front Line Assembly will be playing in 7 days together in San Francisco:wtf :wtf :wow

it's breaking my brain a little bit

Last edited:
Where’s Tux? He needs a handsome Tuxedo cat.

I don't know what to tell ya Butch.

Besides the fact that Gary Numan, with BOTH Ministry AND Front Line Assembly will be playing in 7 days together in San Francisco:wtf :wtf :wow

i am seeing them. i saw them all together in reno on 4/20 last year. i came away as a numan fan (he’s my son’s favorite) and my son came away a ministry fan. (i am a big fan!)

I saw Gary Numan at the Fox Theater in Bakersfield in the very early 80's.
Pretty sure he opened for The Fixx.

I haz handsome tuxedo cat, and he doesn't like other cats. I would get another cat but Sebastian wants all humans to serve only him.

I was in Tucson over the weekend and didn't bring a laptop with me.

so... ministry are hella old by now, to be aggro industrial. but I was a big fan.. in the early 90s.

FLA... also in my ballpark.

I "discovered" gary numan way late, only after watching documentaries. But "Here in my Car" was on the playlist for a while :)

finally... not sure I can go ... good that someone can enjoy it!

Everyone we liked in the 90s is hella old now. I went to see a bunch of punk bands I'd only ever listened to along with NoFX last summer and lots of people in the crowd had kids old enough to be in high school. The lead singer for Lagwagon was wearing a dad sweater. Still a fun show, but yeah, apparently time marches on.

The last few metal/punk shows I was at, I was far and away the oldest guy in the pit.

I think the last time I felt compelled to enter a pit was at a small show at Kilowatt last year. I may have been slightly intoxicated, it was fun, but it was also a pretty low key pit.

Should be working on my Resume, instead I'm mapping out silly ideas and seeing how many days I think it'd take to ride these routes...

Back