• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

Damn, I live in the middle of nowhere and work from home and even I get out more than that.

Nate, don't make me cattle prod you next week.

Pineapple_King_mango_puff.0.jpg

(Mine is heavier but still. )

It's the red jack bit on the silver bracket part.

But I think it's okay. The money is gone sadly ;( :cry

(The blue part is actually positioned on the frame ,more forward)

ABLVV85OYzklNH_HNrs3sV99vmux2KiIlm-qqZIOWKdpOPYhqnCrrCy2BjTckHNK6DsaLcFtHuCq-5toE5NUxU0gmV27UztLEz3nyPp8oRD2oRuvC4_7XalIBvGRtEAT7DseJFq6iCTUzpbuWOmHEptGjG3GhA=w1080-h609-s-no-gm
It's proooooobably ok... But you should be able to jack it on a frame rail or subframe to get your stand under the regular jack point

It's proooooobably ok... But you should be able to jack it on a frame rail or subframe to get your stand under the regular jack point

I'll try the subframe sometime then. I assume it's the big rectangular piece. On my car BTW there are 3x T30 bolting the rear-part of the underside tray :( so it's low viisibility

I simply don't know what's a "frame rail". I only know the "reinforced jack point"

I must've seen this article a long time ago where they put the jack on the Bracket in this picture (And others).

I've seen people take a 2x4 piece and cut a relief for the metal bit that isn't flat on my golfs jack point and then use the block and a regular floor jack. If I worked on my car more I'd probably do that.

After a bit of adulting today, followed by a short nap, I went and got ingredients to make my take on veggie chili. It has no beans because the SO doesn't like them (I KNOW!) and it's heavy roasted veggies + stewed mushrooms with the whole shooting match simmering for a bit to let everything blend. I'm not sure how may Thai peppers I put in along with the two Anaheim peppers, but, it smells spicy. Should be good, even if I did forget to buy tums.

Good point, I bet in west sac!

Hee hee

It’s Friday and believe it or not I hate the mud on the sidewalls of my bike tires and might brush it off.

Then I might roll down a bicycle mural alley, market and to Berkeley

seems kinda quiet in here so let's get things started

[youtube]sP4NMoJcFd4[/youtube]

Back