• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

if you come to do battle you must be prepared to battle at all cost

[youtube]XYunBmw1SPA[/youtube]

this one is even better actually. aCtion at 0:27

[YOUTUBE]isiVdlz8bDY[/YOUTUBE]
got more where that's coming from!!!!!!

So I got the standard slice and ate it and the salad and potato. My buddy got the extra piece I helped him finish. One guy ate his, the extra piece, and had someone else get an extra extra piece for him to eat. Was a good experience all around as usual.

Darth Vader?

Is Anakin still able to play?

No but they did play the imperial march when they came out to take their bows :laughing

Edit: they're a death metal band from Poland!

Last edited:
No martini we shared a couple of bottles of wine, half the table got nice martinis.

Just met my Dad-ccountant for pre-tax filing meeting. I have 3 W2s since my company was taken over before I was laid off, and then my standard Walmart one.

I've over contributed accidentally to my 401k and need to get that sorted before I file.

Took G for her 3rd walk of the day all the way to the Mission, about 8km/5 round trip to go to the fish monger for more crab. It's suuuuuuper nice out, like 20c/69f feels warmer. Didn't need the pullover.

Dog is taking a nap on my bed. Had the fish guy pre-murder the crab for me and chop it up so I can do less work. Ex-roommate and his girlfriend are coming over for dinner....he and I dig the same kind of music so we'll probably break out some records.

I rode the fuck out of mt mtn bike yesterday. My God I am out of shape. It felt like I was dying, after a bit it got better. Well, after the first downhill, it got a lot better. I love this frigging bike.

Didn't ride a bike yesterday, was busy with other..."work" for myself and others.

was indeed an excellent day, though!

Actually I have a chance to go to Santa Rosa today to ride a bike :laughing but who knows might head straight to R.R.brewing downtown :dunno

Gonna ride this morning for the first time in months. Meeting someone to do Hawk Hill.

I keep inviting the new roommate to dinners but he has yet to make it but I made the efforts. He's still be amazing to live with, I'd rather have someone who is respectful and quiet and clean than someone I'm buddy buddy with but isn't a good roommate.

nothing is so bad it can't get worse

this was written on the wall of my high school in beautiful cursive

Kennedy high in Richmond

College Park High School Instrumental Music is doing a fundraiser at Side Gate Brewing in Concord from 12-3 today. My kid plays viola in the orchestra so I'll be there!

Back