• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

Super nice day today, did a quick ride with a friend from out of town. I have a dog birthday later in Alameda...if I don't have a ride I hate going out there, there's no BART stop close to my friend and we spend a ton on a Uber. This time we have dogs as well, so lucky to get a ride.

I rode the fuck out of mt mtn bike yesterday. My God I am out of shape. It felt like I was dying, after a bit it got better. Well, after the first downhill, it got a lot better. I love this frigging bike.

I need to cycle more, I'm definitely out of shape, and I'm headed to Colorado in March to snowboard so that's gonna kick my ass.

Working on a weekend and in nice weather? Double boo.

Last edited:
Santa Rosa has a bicycle shop with beers, luckily which I visited once. Rode some bicycle.

What was not so happy is that the price of Pliny seems to be exactly the same as in SF :wow and also...they had apparently a delivery of the special Younger release, last week ..eh, cool to know.

I guess I do have to add, that bicycling on the street in Santa Rosa does feel crappier, even if there's a bicycle lane...

Last edited:
College Park High School Instrumental Music is doing a fundraiser at Side Gate Brewing in Concord from 12-3 today. My kid plays viola in the orchestra so I'll be there!

I support kids doing anything classical music related.

Or music in general. My good friend's daughter is a marching band nerd. When we have game night and she starts blabbing about something, Danielle always says "Talk to Joseph. He understands this stuff way better than I do." :laughing

:laughing
I'm just glad my kid has something they really enjoy right now. It's been a struggle lately for them to find a niche.

Was it on a self driving car? Up earlier than usual today, after being up early enough to make.the SMR yesterday. Hopefully the coffee keeps me awake.

Apparently we're in for more winter weather in the bay area after that nice break this weekend.

Was it on a self driving car? Up earlier than usual today, after being up early enough to make.the SMR yesterday. Hopefully the coffee keeps me awake.

No it was on a regular Kia or Hyundai parked on the street! That's the point haha!

IRL AI

Lookatchu trying to sneak a triple behind my back for real!!! :)

Last edited:
My triple was foiled! Also, TWT, we failed to get a single twinning photo yesterday.

you failed. i didn’t.

Attachments

• IMG_3912.jpg
    IMG_3912.jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 19
Well I gotta get a new tire on mine no but I am curious to see how yours rides in comparison. I do love that motor.

Back