• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

I forgot you named your bike 'fuckboy' and I thought that's what you just called Nate.

:laughing

I forgot you named your bike 'fuckboy' and I thought that's what you just called Nate.

:laughing

That is hysterical, but no. I just call him Nate. He's my neighborhood BFF and a solid human. (And he is devoted to his GF so it would be extra rude if I called him that.)

I would have used a comma to express myself correctly, like "When are you gonna ride, fuckboy?"

:x

Thread name: "How (not) to safely name your dragon motorcycle"!!!!

-

That said, now that I read it, slowly , without a comma, I realize it may be a name of the particular motorcycle:laughing

Sorry for the confusion reading

Last edited:
In SF one can be committed to their partner and a fuck boy, I think?

polyamorous? polymotorous? hmmmm.

editing to add: no worries, AE. i have been chuckling all afternoon thanks to you and MD.

Last edited:
oh man. i am besmirching nate’s good reputation.

:rofl

this bike is rowdy. it must be rubbing off on me.

Last edited:
Not good.

I mean...I guess I have to do on 5, 5:30 hours of sleep today . Those boxes and vans aren't going to move themselves!!!1

Never named a vehicle I owned.

Is that odd?

Never owned a boat which is the only thing that seems to "require" a name.

I think it's more unusual to name a vehicle than not

I only know one person who calls her car a name other than the one given by the manufacturer; she call it a Honda Shit even though she does like her Fit.

my first car, a 74 Mercury Capri, got named by a friend. He called it Carlos cause I was always getting lost, get it Car Lost. Never named any other vehicles I owned but the Mazda RX3 wagon my mom had was referred to as the Maz Rocket.

I recall the baby duke I got to review from Citybike, I called it Chuckles. Chuckles in an evil clown sort of way, I too have KTM fever.

Never named a vehicle I owned.

Is that odd?

Never owned a boat which is the only thing that seems to "require" a name.

All of mine have names.
T100 = Tallulah
Jetta = Kitty
Blue DR = Stella Blue
Black DR = Izzy
FZ1 = Annie
Transalp = Rex
790 = Hunter
950 = Fuckboy.

TTR250 is as of yet unnamed. I have named every single one of my motorcycles.

Yes, I am a weirdo but this has been known for a long time.

All of mine have names.
T100 = Tallulah
Jetta = Kitty
Blue DR = Stella Blue
Black DR = Izzy
FZ1 = Annie
Transalp = Rex
790 = Hunter
950 = Fuckboy.

TTR250 is as of yet unnamed. I have named every single one of my motorcycles.

Yes, I am a weirdo but this has been known for a long time.

Name the TTR250 Weirdo in your honor!

Back