• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

FWIW: all my 4T Japanese dirt bikes have been named "Burt." Burt is just a perfect name for these dependable plodders.

Tundra is "Tundar." Beta is "Barbie" NC700x is "Nancy" (boy howdy how I want a "Gina" or a "Fuckboy" instead of a "Nancy" The ATK is "Beastie" TTR is "Burt" the electric Beta is "Koolaid"

Last edited:
Also named all of my rides (excluding the two shared with ex-husband)

61' Impala Ursula
79' Starfire Stella
03' Mini Cooper Cecilia (and she did break my heart that damn lemon)
Current CRV Ms Pearl
danger Ranger Haannk
SV650 Seven
DRZSM Petey
GT Pro Theodore
Road Bike Sonja
Gravel Bike Ruby

Seems my cars are women and my motos are men - except for Seven who has always been a they/them. They are very mood dependent

I think it's more unusual to name a vehicle than not

I've always thought it was a bit weird to give vehicles "human" names.

I've named all vehicles I've owned except one car but it was just a Toyota Corolla I bought as a daily driver, nothing special about it. But the names of my vehicles weren't something like Bob or Sally.

But naming vehicles is very personal to the owner. I don't hate on it. Human names is just not my thing.

To be fair, I think it's weird when people give their pets "human" names too.

My brother named his pitbull Paul. Which I don't understand because Paul is a female dog. If the dog was named Paula, that wouldn't sound so weird. But not my dog, not my problem.

Also named all of my rides (excluding the two shared with ex-husband)

61' Impala Ursula
79' Starfire Stella
03' Mini Cooper Cecilia (and she did break my heart that damn lemon)
Current CRV Ms Pearl
danger Ranger Haannk
SV650 Seven
DRZSM Petey
GT Pro Theodore
Road Bike Sonja
Gravel Bike Ruby

Seems my cars are women and my motos are men - except for Seven who has always been a they/them. They are very mood dependent

I actually like all these names, Rhonda!!:laughing

80fabc966a33050d75a6c0648fdbc003.gif

Back