• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

My little van is named “Pepper.”

Good morning hoerzeses! Hope all is well.

I suppose folks might think it odd to have a dog without a name. Just referring to it as the dog.
I’ve seen video clips from foreign lands where people are give commands to dogs in their language and the dogs respond. Then realize the dog knows that language better than than I do :nchantr

In the dark ages before interwebs, I read a snippet from someone who had been watching a Mexican couple feeding squirrels in the park and speaking to them in Spanish and dude thought "That's stupid squirrels don't understand Spanish...oh wait". :laughing

My little car is sometimes call "Monster".

But often , by model or brand, just like absolutely all of my cars :)

-

Ugh. Slept badly. Felt cold. Feeling cold now. Freezing wind outside. What should I d0? don't want to get sick :( :barf

-

Also hi nate

Rain again today in the PNW.......

Waiting on final timeline on closing so I can set up utilities for the house. I can't wait to start digging into the landscaping and figure out what's all buried in there.

How exciting!!! We are still removing fire debris.

Moar Joy!!

Has anyone ever refinished counters with one of those kits? Paint, epoxy, or something like this.

https://www.lowes.com/pd/Daich-Natu...facing-kit-Actual-Net-Contents-128/5001638723

Will be replace the kitchen countertops soon but want something inexpensive for the ugly guest bathroom and laundry room early 2000's laminate that will buy us a few years. Already have some peel and stick floor tiles I can have fun with for low $ and switch out when bored.

If I can figure out how to post it I have a hilarious video.

I'm still undecided about which bike to bring to Taft.

Hi TWT I'm at a la Turca :banana

But I'm worried about the state of the businesses because it was near empty

Nice service though

Part of me is thinking leaving Thursday with the van and Beta. Stopping in Carrizo Plain then Friday ride all that sweet trail around the wildflowers.

Other part of me thinking of taking the truck leaving at the crack of dawn Friday and offering tired fellow dual sport riders a lift back to the Bay area.

Just got our Heat Pump electric water heater installed as part of a remodel.

With the local and fed rebates cost $500.

Sounds like a move set UFO trying to heat up the 40 gallons that just filled it and though I knew it would blow cold air to hear, damned if it isn't like a small a/c unit as it runs for over an hour on install.

Will be nice in the summer though as the garage does get warm.

Thankfully the remodel is to move the laundry inside so cool air out ther even in winter is no big deal.

What a crazy day. Finally got what I needed at work. Also had my annual evaluation despite only working there 6 months. 3% raise, totally fine, and my full bonus, which is dope.

Going to see Dune Part 2 tonight.

awesome, quite wack, bonus within 1 yr or even much less 6 mo.

and people would wonder why I'm disillusioned with "IT"

eddit: comma.

I suppose folks might think it odd to have a dog without a name. Just referring to it as the dog.
I’ve seen video clips from foreign lands where people are give commands to dogs in their language and the dogs respond. Then realize the dog knows that language better than than I do :nchantr

My dog knows profanity better than a lot of people do.

Hi TWT I'm at a la Turca :banana

But I'm worried about the state of the businesses because it was near empty

Nice service though

it’s the end of the month. folks will get paid and it’ll get busy again. i like that spot. they make their ayran in house like doG intended. :D that place has been around forever so… i hope it stays around for a long time more.

Last edited:
I'm sure my cat knows plenty of things I'm saying to him, he doesn't care though. We try to speak to him in his native tongue, he probably thinks I'm dim since we haven't learned fluent cat after 17 years

Back