• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

Kato and Loki, the zoom boys, turn one today.

Luckily they don't know it.

They're pissed that half the house is off limits as they are laying underfloor heating yesterday and today and then at least two days of tiling Monday and Tuesday.

Really wanted to sleep in but wasn't in the cards. Have a 4+ hour doctor extravaganza on Tuesday afternoon and received 4 back-to-back auto calls to confirm each phase at 7:30. Come on - schedule that shit for 9:00 at least.

On the plus side, we have a chance of actual sunshine that day. :teeth

Really wanted to sleep in but wasn't in the cards. Have a 4+ hour doctor extravaganza on Tuesday afternoon and received 4 back-to-back auto calls to confirm each phase at 7:30. Come on - schedule that shit for 9:00 at least.

On the plus side, we have a chance of actual sunshine that day. :teeth

Ugh, good luck with your visit to the witch doctor(s).

Thanks - apparently it's sort of a "get to know the team" combined with a strategy session. Thinking a combo of caffeine and Xanax should keep me awake and calm :laughing

"this" burrito from the El Castillito is so spicy! I got the al pastor regular burrito. Maybe I should not have put salsa on it :rofl

Nextdoor app bringing the wtf as usual today. Cannot believe how many people spend their day with "I heard sirens, what's happening?!?!?" Latest is all the complaining about the rain and wondering why their house is shaking in earthquake country. :wtf

Nextdoor app bringing the wtf as usual today. Cannot believe how many people spend their day with "I heard sirens, what's happening?!?!?" Latest is all the complaining about the rain and wondering why their house is shaking in earthquake country. :wtf

Reminds me, the lady on Nextdoor that took my old front load washer last weekend and "borrowed" my furniture moving cart has yet to return it.

So many flakes on Nextdoor.

The ONLY reason we joined is in case one of our dumbass cats escapes.

It's nice for sudden road closures or other unexpected events, but usually it's just folks staring out their windows and calling out "scary" people

Reminds me, the lady on Nextdoor that took my old front load washer last weekend and "borrowed" my furniture moving cart has yet to return it.

So many flakes on Nextdoor.

The ONLY reason we joined is in case one of our dumbass cats escapes.

Nextdoor:
OMG-electric bikes
OMG-suspicious male
OMG-ring camera footage

Funny ..^.

Yeah it's obvious , it's people without a thing to do.

-

I'll remember the Dune 2 review, I'll be sure to see it

--

PPS Fri-yay? Apparently? Paying off the recent replacement of my steering rack right now I guess :mad :dunno

Last edited:
Gonna make some General Tao chicken, beef with broccoli, and some fried rice for friends for dinner. You know, good old fashioned American food ;)

Parked outside my building but waiting for the rain to chill. I can see blue sky but the wind and rain is rocking my car. Crazy stuff. Also now it's hailing.

Still raining.

Roommate joined us for dinner, finally, albeit late, better late than never. I think he fit in well with my friends. Either way he pays his rent and is not a alcoholic jerk so he's way better than my worst lodger ;)

Parked outside my building but waiting for the rain to chill. I can see blue sky but the wind and rain is rocking my car. Crazy stuff. Also now it's hailing.

i flooded... : |

missed the hail BTW, maybe I was in the car?!? I recall one moment was a complete haze, I drove with ears pressed actually :laughing

Back