Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

Anyway I get a text from the friend from the story, he asks if I can give their house keys (that I have a copy of due to how much stuff I do for them like cat sitting and plant watering), and asks me to give them to my BFF (who is on my side, but also close to his wife). My BFF happens to be at my place so I tell her this and she is confused because he hasn't contacted her but of course takes them.

To be honest I'd take that as good news.

Agreed. I am past caring that much.

I've been storing their burning man bicycles outdoors since...they came back from burning man. I was like "oh no rain" but I mean they've had months to pick them up. Worst case they'll need new chains.

Rainy time (surprised)

Getting burrito

The guy after me told he's gonna ride dirt bikes.. to the burrito staff :dunno

He's proud of his life choices I guess. I wonder where, I think the rain will have everything closed today...

He was talking about tomorrow. Or he must have been as much as I overheard.

Today he was saying he's happy about the rain

Which of course the shopkeeper and workers weren't.. I would guess they have less customers.. I went on purpose to that place to support them in the emptyness of the rain

Broke down and purchased AirPods yesterday. Wow!!!
Recalling windows on my boat today.

Re-caulking not recalling.
I’m off to run some big black dogs.

Last day of PTO accomplishing stuff I should have done a week ago :) Moved the BBQ setup to the back yard, took off the internal latch and installed an external locking latch. It's not meant to be an entrance to the house anyway so if the new lodger wants to move shit into their room via the back they can but will need to be unlocked externally.

Spent 16 hours in bed with a migraine yesterday and I have zero energy today. Feh

Sorry about the migraine Chris.
I just successfully bathed 2 big black dogs at the coin operated dog wash. They’re shiny and clean I , on the other hand, am filthy and soaked.

Haha. :thumbup but at least the dogs are not Dirty, right!

-

So, near the GG Bridge in this tiny dark-ish parking lot, I noticed a Honda accord with tinted windows go in, reverse angrily then wait a bit and leave. …there were lots of people about.

I think they wanted to break windows and steal…
You don’t like “leave” that particular lot , it’s not exactly stumble upon, and people go there for IG opportunities, photos of the bridge etc.

Last edited:
Had a successful day giving stuff away / selling some audio stuff to Jésus. I had give him some audioengine A5 powered speakers but the analog interface from his TV sucked so I set him up with a pre-amp and a turntable I bought and subsequently don't need. Now his TV feeds the pre-amp with optical digital, sound is great, and he got records from the library to test the player :)

Decent little affordable setup.

What a beautiful morning to do volunteering...

And I can't even wake up... Because I slept badly:wow :shocker

Back