• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Time to get Fit thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
3x5

Bench press
barbell row
deadlift

Breakfast
Protein bar clif bar thing, Bang energy drink (whatever shut up its 0 calorie sugar free)

Lunch
2 eggs scrambled into some leftover turkey meat with taco seasoning, bell pepper, onion, mushroom, and a bunch of spinach

Dinner
1/3ish lb salmon filet, sauteed brussel sprouts, cauliflower rice

A little bit of dried mango for a snack. Not super healthy but oh well.

i think protein's a little higher than that, and fat is lower if you trim it out. (between the ribcap and the eye as well as the silver skin + outter fat on the ribcap)

Yeah fat would be lower w trimming or just not eating it. I like red meat but don’t eat a lot of it. Great source for hi pro and zero carb :thumbup

Got a single handed pullup with my right arm. Still stuck at 3/4 with my left. Odd thing is, I'm left handed!

per the suggestion of a really experienced non-jacked BARFer on solid ground, i decided to change up oreos + whey protons for lunch to classic chips ahoy and kettle cooked potato chips to confuse my body with new stimulus. ran the same boring sub 8minute pace split there and 8plus the way back.

now doing broga, brobility, reverse hypers and PT homework. may get wild and do some lunges and pushups later. couldn't find my barbell anywhere, though i found the plates which will let me do some circuit work. dinner will be another 16oz ribeye, broccoli, 2 cups of rice as usual and a proton shake + coke zeros + cookies for the remaining cals.

Last edited:
Every 2 Minutes x 5 sets

Deadlift
5 , 5 , 5 , 5 , 5
3x Broad Jumps immediately after each set.
Hip Flexor Stretch

Weight= 65, 85, 105, 135, 135 - I maxed out on weights so I did 5 second negatives for each rep in the 5th round

AMRAP x 15:00
15/15x One Arm DB row - 25lbs
30 sec handstand hold
5-8 scap pull ups

I did 5 rounds

I jumped over a swinging rope a bunch of times.
I punched the air a bunch of times.
I punched a bag a bunch of times.
Squatted a bunch of times.
Pushed and pulled a bunch of times.

Fitness is bullshit. I've been doing this for way too long.

#goals

per the suggestion of a really experienced non-jacked BARFer on solid ground, i decided to change up oreos + whey protons for lunch to classic chips ahoy and kettle cooked potato chips to confuse my body with new stimulus. ran the same boring sub 8minute pace split there and 8plus the way back.

now doing broga, brobility, reverse hypers and PT homework. may get wild and do some lunges and pushups later. couldn't find my barbell anywhere, though i found the plates which will let me do some circuit work. dinner will be another 16oz ribeye, broccoli, 2 cups of rice as usual and a proton shake + coke zeros + cookies for the remaining cals.

Diet confusion = muscle confusion = solid broscience!

just out of curiosity. do you have an actual goal in mind?

yeah just like SWOL, diesel, yolked/yoked, juiced, cornfed, etc. for an informational video on the topic:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XrgkvzAorM

no real goal in mind at present since many parts of my spine's not good for loading anymore, but i had planned on getting back into some combat sports later in the year. i had planned for june, but the universe had other plans.

another 4 miles down. had to stop for a few blocks because i drank a couple of caffeine free coke zeros directly before the run for my virtual happy hour with coworkers. was a mistake. after 2.5 miles into the run, i had terrible burps along with an intense urge to poop. walked 3-4 blocks and burped a bunch before running home.

brobility done, still owe reverse hypers and whatever lifting movement i choose to do. figured out how to anchor a band to my herman miller and have been doing overhead tricep extensions all day until i feel a small pump.

lunch today was chips ahoy classic with the rest of the kettle cooked potato chips.

dinner will be another 16oz ribeye, 2 cups of rice and a broccoli.

remainder of the calories will be flaming hot popcorn and pepperidge farm cookies and caffeine free coke zeros. if i feel like it, i may substitute for a nice simple colby jack grilled cheese or microwave nachos.

Im kinda happy about this ride.

Attachments

• 2DCFE78C-F5F2-43FD-9CD5-5C88910E67CA.jpg
    2DCFE78C-F5F2-43FD-9CD5-5C88910E67CA.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 55
Another 4 miles down.

Lunch:
9 chips ahoy classic cookies
2 liters of water
12 sour cream and onion Pringle’s

Dinner:
20oz ribeye (end of the roast)
2 cups of rice
1 broccoli
Coke zero

Leftover calories:
2 scoops of protons
Oreos (golden or double stuf, haven’t decided yet)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back