• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Time to get Fit thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to see so many people working out. I'm pretty stuck on my 2 days on, one day off pattern. I got a weight bench for the garage and that's been a tremendous boon. Bicycling is either small radius rollers or city streets, I enjoy both.

I keep looking for a bike. Shit is out of stock errywhere.

Staring hard at my seventh decade. Bought alcohol with the intention of drinking. Never got around to it, for months and months now.

But the Cannondale has worn out tires and fresh brakes while the biological power unit is good for twenty miles EVERY day.
That is great! :thumbup

Hope I'm good for 20 miles when I get to my 7th decade!

I've got an old friend (72) in my old gym, he played semi pro football into his late 40's. He does 5 days a week, 2-1/2 hours hard lifting and looks in better shape than most 20 somethings.

I keep looking for a bike. Shit is out of stock errywhere.

Well look on a plus side. In about six month, assuming we are all still alive, there will be a bunch of barely used bikes on craigslist. :laughing

Big 5 is open so I picked up one 50-lb plate to accompany my one 25-lb adjustable DB.

Light work out to explore possibilities with the plate.

HOME GYM
SUNDAY, JUNE 14, 2020

2x10 - OH Press with Plate
2x10 - One Arm Row with Plate
2x10 - Squat with Plate

FOOD

• Strawberries
• 2 Eggs, 2 Sausage, 2 Slices Ezekiel Sesame
• Banh Mi and a Coke
• 1/2 Order Singapore Noodles
• 2 Oranges

MACROS

Crap-ass garbage shit-fuck to all Hell and gone.

Glad to see so many people working out. I'm pretty stuck on my 2 days on, one day off pattern. I got a weight bench for the garage and that's been a tremendous boon. Bicycling is either small radius rollers or city streets, I enjoy both.

Some day I’d like to meet you #bromance

Big 5 is open so I picked up one 50-lb plate to accompany my one 25-lb adjustable DB.

Light work out to explore possibilities with the plate.

HOME GYM
SUNDAY, JUNE 14, 2020

2x10 - OH Press with Plate
2x10 - One Arm Row with Plate
2x10 - Squat with Plate

FOOD

• Strawberries
• 2 Eggs, 2 Sausage, 2 Slices Ezekiel Sesame
• Banh Mi and a Coke
• 1/2 Order Singapore Noodles
• 2 Oranges

MACROS

Crap-ass garbage shit-fuck to all Hell and gone.

Did you happen to see if there were any dumbbells great that 45 lbs?

Did you happen to see if there were any dumbbells great that 45 lbs?

The San ramon store only had 3 50-lb plates, 1 1-lb DB (yes, one pound) and one barbell bar. Salesman said deliveries arrive every wed or thu. Maybe call your nearest big 5 & ask when delivery truck arrives every wk?

HOME GYM
MONDAY, JUNE 15, 2020

11x10 - Push Up
3x15 - DB Flye
3x12 - DB Incline Press
3x12 - DB Incline Press
3x10 - DB Press
3x12 - DB Lateral Raise
3x12 - DB Bent Over Lateral Raise
3x12 - Upright Row with Plate
2x10 - Close Grip Push Up
2x10 - DB Lying Tri Ext
2x12 - DB Tri Kickback
2x12 - DB OH Tri Ext

FOOD

• Bagel with Butter
• Viet Coffee
• 2 Hard Eggs
• Strawberries
• Fried Rice & a Coke
• Pre Workout
• Post Workout
• Panda Express Teriyaki Chicken sans sauce & Vaggies
• Pro Shake

MACROS

Suck ass.

HOME GYM BUT I CAN'T FORMAT LIKE LIZARD.

3x5

Bench Press - 155 lol
Bent Over Barbell Row - 145
Deadlift - 230

Breakfast - sugar free energy drink IT'S HEALTHY.
Lunch - Sweet Potato Hash - diced sweet potato, turkey sausage, bell pepper/onion, plus 2 poached eggs.
Dinner - "low carb" chicken parm. Used crushed pork rinds instead of bread crumbs, Rao's marinara, some grated parmesan, and whole milk mozzarella. Not gonna lie it was fucking DELICIOUS.

Also had half of a butterfinger cause my 14yo wanted to split it with me.

Day 2 in the gym. Got my full workout in.

Around the machines, it wasn't bad, people kept their distance.

In the free weight section, it was almost like before the pandemic, masks are optional, I left mine on. A lot of young people seem to have already forgotten about distancing.

I do my thing, wipe down every surface. wear my N95 mask. I hope they allow the gym to stay open.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back