• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Time to get Fit thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
4 miles down, felt like shit running today, probably due to spending a bunch of energy hours leading up to the run. Was going through my Apple watch metrics and found this gem:

https://imgur.com/a/rFfsNM2

I’ve been getting 190+ on a particular hill and was wondering when I would cross 200 since I have coffee back in my diet (and my heart rate is elevated compared to when I don’t drink coffee). Apparently a few days ago I finally hit it lol.

A guy is selling a $3000+ low mileage Canyon bicycle in my size for $2400 cash when he moves out of SF in a few weeks and finally responded to me. I was looking at the $1900 Aluminum one but with shipping and assembly they work out pretty close.

I think Canyon makes nice bikes.
Later in a year I was thinking of selling my two road bikes and getting Madone with fancy new 12 speed.

It's take about 4 weeks but I am not longer sore the next day after exercise but still pressing hard!

Quitting drinking again for a month on Thursday I gained back a couple lbs....I also sleep much better without drinking.

4 mile run down, did my chest workout while doing brogability. think the extra time in between sets for mobility cools me down. after 4x10 at 225 my chest was cramping.

lunch:
1 totino's party pizza
2 pepperidge farm farmhouse chocolate chip cookies
2 coke zeros
1 large coffee

dinner:
16 oz ribeye steak
2 cups of rice
1 broccoli

leftover cals:
2 scoops of protons

Light workout just to keep momentum

HOME GYM
MONDAY, JULY 6, 2020

3x20 - Push Up
5x10 - Burpee
5x20 - DB Shoulder Press
5x10 - DB Lateral Raise
5x20 - Vee Up

GARBAGE

• Bagel with Butter
• Viet Coffee
• Cherries
• Strawberries
• 3 Hard Eggs
• Pre Workout
• 10 Gummy Bears
• Post Workout
• 3 Chicken drums, rice, salad
• Lots of Costco Chocolate Raisins

MACROS

Garbage.

I had a 3-hour Zoom work meeting last night so I gym-hacked in my office.

OFFICE ZOOM GYM
TUESDAY, JULY 8, 2020

4x10 - Push Up
4x10 - Forearm Twists
4x10 - Dip between Office Furniture
4x10 - Front Shoulder Raise with Office Chair
4x10 - Upside Down Row using Office Desk
4x20 - Calf Raise

Vid cuz it happened:

[YOUTUBE]/VdZsoz5VaKg [/YOUTUBE]

GARBAGE

• Bagel with Butter
• Strawberries
• Nonfat Greek Yogurt with 1 TB Honey
• McD Quarter Pounder w/Cheese, Fries & Coke

MACROS

:rolleyes

I did some stuff today. Currently too lazy to type it all out but I did work out.

Also decided to try and get some cardio in so I thought a 20 to 30 minute bike ride uphill would be a good start. I made it 10 minutes before getting a flat. Fixed it and then decided to coax it back down because I didn’t have another tube. :/

Also decided to try and get some cardio in so I thought a 20 to 30 minute bike ride uphill would be a good start. I made it 10 minutes before getting a flat. Fixed it and then decided to coax it back down because I didn’t have another tube. :/

You got farther than me. I hadn’t ridden my bike in awhile. Pumped tires. Rolled it through front door. Jumped on the seat and the rear tube took a shit. Made u-turn. Rolled bike back into house. Lol

Why is it always the rear!? gotta make sure you get extra greasy trying to change the tire. :laughing

Monday
300 push ups
Some curls for the girls
450 underwater punches
76 laps swam stopped because of a calf cramp

Tuesday .... wrecked :laughing
Some reverse curls

Today
No push ups just too damn busy at the office and still a bit sore.
80 laps swam
400 underwater punches.

Over the last year
255lbs to 220 now
5 belt notches and down one pants size.
Finally back into a XL shirt vs 2Xl

The SIP eating adjustments are good. Small Brekkie and solid lunch and a late afternoon protein and fruit super light dinner is paying off. I try not to eat after 4pm has helped as I know I have been gaining some muscle weight so weight holding at this point. Shooting for 210.

Tonight was one of those I don’t feel like swimming things and I knew if I did not I would be pissed tomorrow

Got in saying get 40 and 250 punches... Then get 60 then come on...70 and then you got 80.

Tomorrow??

90 minutes of just me myself and I.

Back to back night meetings. More tired than a 2-bit hooker at an Oracle Convention. But, got in a quickie before hittin’ the sack.

HOME GYM

5x20 - Bodyweight Squat
5x10 - Calf Raise

FOOD

• Bagel with Butter
• Viet Coffee
• Lasagna
• Orange
• Pro Shake
• Pasta and Salad
• Coors
• 7 Up
• 30 Gummy Bears

MACROS

Most likely sucked ass.

All upper body in the pool tonight at least that is what I thought. Legs were due a rest day.

400 punches combo upper cuts and hooks 50 per set

400 back flies I will call them. Breast stroke motion.
I did 50 per set but going all out meant 20 - 10 seconds rest, repeat 3 times = 50.

400 curl / triceps....those were surprising effective... but need more resistance in the near future.

45 minutes to complete.

I must have sounded crazy to the neighbor.

I heard he TV and everything but the curl/tri’s included a lot of noise. ��

They are all out reps and I have always made noise going all out.

Now the odd part.

Pumped my calves resisting the movement. :cool

2 mile treadmill run

4 sets of trap bar deadlifts
4x10 Bench press
4x10 tricep pulldown
4x10 superset lat raises
3x10 chest flys
3x12 incline dumbbell press
3x12 shoulder dips

All with proper barbells and weights. Feels so good.

FYI, like a lil bitch I weighed myself today

Pre-‘rona: 147
‘Rona: 156

Fuck you asshole bat-eater!

Bat eaters eat shit!

Pre-rona: 171 (or so)
Post Rona: 162-163 (or so)

Opposite of what I'm needing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back