TV Shows I am enjoying

chuck - may i call you chuck? there is a very good reason most people have an aversion to snakes. it's the slithering the venomous do with foul intent. bit of advice - watch your tail. in every dark corner where snakes lurk, mongoose do also.

Last edited by a moderator:
So anyway, I just watched the first 2 episodes of Fallout on Amazon. Really captures the character of the games, and who doesn't love Walton Goggins!

Good recommendation Chris. Gonna check it out in 15 mins. Danke'

We just finished Regime last night. Pretty good, lotta acting talent. Just read about Fallout and I’ll check that out next. And yeah after the Shield I’ve been a Goggins fan ever since.

I highly recommend Ripley on Netflix. Blasted through all 8 episodes in 2 days and wow, what an ending.

+1, my family really enjoyed it. :thumbup

and the locations and black-and-white cinematography by Mr Elswit (There Will Be Blood) were also brilliant … :gsxrgrl

Last edited:
For sure that was a PTRAP. It has been recorded and it is #4 for E.P. so he will get a week off.

I would be grateful if you all did not quote those sort of statements. Comment sure. Quoting means I need to go edit multiple posts to clean it up. I am a tired OG.

Thanks

There is nothing more painful for a sensitive BARFer than pissing off the Budman and getting the “reported” message. Suddenly one is transported to the wrong side of things.

Just say no to pee-ing in the Sink.

I have distinct memories at a Pink Floyd concert during intermission, two lines in the mens bathroom. Those using the urinals, and those using the sinks.

Expediency demands adaptation.

So anyway, I just watched the first 2 episodes of Fallout on Amazon. Really captures the character of the games, and who doesn't love Walton Goggins!

Amazingly enough, I haven’t played a single installment of Fallout. But I got the gist of it. So I’ve been excited for this series to come out. 2 eps in myself and yup it’s really good!

The first episode of Franklin was pretty darned good even though I'm no Michael Douglas fan.

Timely as well as it makes one wonder why this country is now struggling with the idea of helping Ukraine.

I've been recording Shogun, we're still watching it. Maybe an episode every other week.

Just not drawing me in.

Back