• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

TV Shows I am enjoying

After getting caught up with House of the Wyvern season 2, I'm a bit surprised that they're trying really hard to make Aegon to be too similar to Joffrey from GoT. Little overentitled shit sitting on the throne he wasn't rightfully entitled to. Feels a little lazy... Like... we've heard this story before already.

At the very least, Aegon isn't a product of the long line of Targaryan Incestapalooza :laughing which Joffrey was the product of incest.

After getting caught up with House of the Wyvern season 2, I'm a bit surprised that they're trying really hard to make Aegon to be too similar to Joffrey from GoT. Little overentitled shit sitting on the throne he wasn't rightfully entitled to. Feels a little lazy... Like... we've heard this story before already.

At the very least, Aegon isn't a product of the long line of Targaryan Incestapalooza :laughing which Joffrey was the product of incest.
Not AS long a line of incestapalooza lol

I was sure the kid's head was going to come off again when the funeral cart got stuck in a pothole :laughing

Binged on Tenchi Muyo, love me some busty space pirates.

This may have been mentioned- Is anyone watching Born Racers on truTV? Docuseries on the Red Bull rookies cup, I’m really enjoying it.

Homicide: Life on the Street is finally coming to streaming via Peacock.TV on August 19.

I never watched this show during its run so I'm glad to get a chance to watch it after reading universal praise for so long.

This may have been mentioned- Is anyone watching Born Racers on truTV? Docuseries on the Red Bull rookies cup, I’m really enjoying it.
I will have to see if truTV is on my feed thingy. Would certainly like to see that. Thanks!

Watched "Unbroken" a movie last night for the first time and it was solid.

Got a new Denon 4800 receiver and watched in 5.1.4 Dolby Atmos (uses four overhead heigh speakers for height effects) and in 4k on Netflix on our relatively new LG G3 65 inch OLED.

Because we are in the doldrums tv-wise, having watched most of what we wanted to watch,, I have restarted Banshee. Except for the gratuitous sex scenes, this is a damn good show. I started watching because I could barely believe the lead (Antony Starr) was the same actor as Homelander in the Boys and felt stupid that I didn’t recognize him at first. Not sure there are more episodes of the Boys coming this season, but what a franchise! They even have cartoons and the latest storylines are so close to a current prez candidate and his coterie that it’s almost like satire.
Anyway, Banshee has a rich landscape of characters cutting up like crazy.

To change gears from anything to serious/dramatic shows like House of the Wyvern...

I've been Watching Sausage Party: Foodtopia. If you didn't like the Sausage Party movie from 2016, then it's not for you. But if you do like crude ridiculous humor, then have at it. It's more of the same.

Watched the first half of "The Highwaymen" last night on Netflix.

Awesome thus far and I'm no Costner fan...or Harrelson for that matter but they are entertaining together for sure as washed up lawmen.

Former Texas Rangers Frank Hamer and Maney Gault come out of retirement and join forces to try and apprehend notorious outlaws Bonnie Parker and Clyde Barrow.

Back