TV Shows I am enjoying

Not sure if it’s been mentioned but I’m loving the hell out of Adventure Time. Tons of episodes in short little bites. It manages to be funny, weird, nerdy, poignant, and unique without being crude or overly violent/sexual or cynical (all of which I love in my tv/movies). It is actually quite wholesome.

Come along with me….

Adventure Time is fucking wonderful.

You'd probably enjoy Regular Show too.

So anyway, I just watched the first 2 episodes of Fallout on Amazon. Really captures the character of the games, and who doesn't love Walton Goggins!

just took a look at Fallout based on your recommendation, and wound up binge watching the entire season the last couple days. Mr Goggins was wonderful ... really enjoyed it. :thumbup

was all like, "they better make a season 2." :x:laughing

I've had 3 random, unsolicited shoutouts to see Fallout.

I haven't started it yet, but gonna give it a go.

just took a look at Fallout based on your recommendation, and wound up binge watching the entire season the last couple days. Mr Goggins was wonderful ... really enjoyed it. :thumbup

was all like, "they better make a season 2." :x:laughing

Already greenlit. Pretty obvious where it will be set in if you watched the last episode all the way to the end.

We are one episode left of Ripley and I recommend it.

Editing in: finished it last night and it was not a predictable ending whatsoever. Check it out. It’s somewhat film noir and in black and white so its kind of moody to watch.

Last edited:
We’re close to finishing Baby Reindeer. It gets excruciating watching how painfully messed up the protagonist is but worth watching.

We’re close to finishing Baby Reindeer. It gets excruciating watching how painfully messed up the protagonist is but worth watching.

My wife enjoyed it but there was just too much cringe for me

My wife enjoyed it but there was just too much cringe for me

My wife watches so much stuff I refuse to watch for that very reason. :laughing

So odd that some women seem to like massive violence/gore on the screen a lot more than some men.

Or maybe you and I are just weak! :laughing

"Killing Eve" on NetFlix turned into a binge-watch for me so be sure you've got the time for it ;). Great story and the acting is superb. Both Jodie Comer and Fiona Shaw do amazing jobs with their characters.
Now onto "Black Sails" also on NetFlix. Again, it's been hard not to hit the Watch Next Episode.

Long time fan of Outlander. I'm excited to see that NetFlix has the next season available. That will likely be next.

Still on Constellation. Good sci fi so far.

We are one episode left of Ripley and I recommend it.

Editing in: finished it last night and it was not a predictable ending whatsoever. Check it out. It’s somewhat film noir and in black and white so its kind of moody to watch.

What service is Ripley on?

Back