• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

TV Shows I am enjoying

Just started Sugar on Apple TV. One ep in and I like it so far. Has an interesting style to it.

Searching through Amazon Prime, and I stumbled across The Prisoner.

Many regard it in the top 10 of TV shows of all time.

I have not started watching it yet, though. Perhaps tonight. I know I've never seen the entire thing. Only fleeting glimpses of a few episodes.

Last episode to watch of “Bodkin” tonight. Really entertaining.
New season of Outer Range is on. That’s next!

i-bjXLb8t-X2.jpg

Had to pay homage to one of my favorite movies during a recent road trip. :D

That is cool Alan :thumbup

I am new to the streaming thing. Still strugglin with finding shit. :afm199
Probably be a repost but what are your fav's on Hulu??

I have NetFlix too, but I get frustrated with how the platform works so exploring.
I think I have watched 90% of everything on YouGube since dishing Dish. :laughing

Had to pay homage to one of my favorite movies during a recent road trip.
Where's that at?

Burt Gummer: You know, as I lie here, I can't help but notice... the reason I am out of nine-millimeter rounds is that I was not properly briefed. And the reason for that is that this mission was not properly researched. If certain people had bothered to gather intelligence on the creatures before bumbling into the situation, we wouldn't be down here with single-shot big bores when we should be packing full auto, preferably belt-fed!

(Yes, I know its from the second movie....)

I know House of the Wyvern Season 2 just dropped last night. I'm gonna give it til maybe next Sunday to give me time to rewatch Season 1. Season 1 was what, two years ago? I watched the trailer for season 2 and I thought, "Holy fuck, I forgot who a lot of you are."

So many silver haired Targaryans. I need to remember who is who. It's been awhile.

Game of Thrones was a bit easier because I think there were only 4 Targaryans? Jon Snow doesn't count because he had black hair and didn't know he was a Targaryan until season 7 or 8. Very old Maister Aemond at Castle Black. The two remaining young siblings, but Daenarys was the main character.

Also, this is a hill I'm willing to die on. The show should have been called House of the Wyvern. All of those creatures you've seen in Game of Thrones and in "House of the Dragon"... Those are wyverns. Not dragons.

Fight me, it's true. (nerd things)

I did not know that so nerd-thanks Haven’t watched yet.

Updating that we enjoyed Tokyo Vice a lot. Then we watched Eric and that was pretty good too.

Ms. BA is out of town so I checked out the Boys last night. Not sure I’ll hang with it or not as I am a little tired of super-ability shows (Ms. BA hates em all the way).

Not a big Legal show guy, but I started watching Suits and it is enjoyable, but I think starts going off the rails around Season 3.

I know House of the Wyvern Season 2 just dropped last night. I'm gonna give it til maybe next Sunday to give me time to rewatch Season 1. Season 1 was what, two years ago? I watched the trailer for season 2 and I thought, "Holy fuck, I forgot who a lot of you are."

So many silver haired Targaryans. I need to remember who is who. It's been awhile.

Game of Thrones was a bit easier because I think there were only 4 Targaryans? Jon Snow doesn't count because he had black hair and didn't know he was a Targaryan until season 7 or 8. Very old Maister Aemond at Castle Black. The two remaining young siblings, but Daenarys was the main character.

Also, this is a hill I'm willing to die on. The show should have been called House of the Wyvern. All of those creatures you've seen in Game of Thrones and in "House of the Dragon"... Those are wyverns. Not dragons.

Fight me, it's true. (nerd things)
Ugh. I wished they’d done a 2-3 minute recap before starting last night’s new episode. I kinda forget who’s been killed, who’s pissed off at who, and all that.

Ugh. I wished they’d done a 2-3 minute recap before starting last night’s new episode. I kinda forget who’s been killed, who’s pissed off at who, and all that.

Yeah, that is why I didn't' fuck with Game of Thrones until the show had been done for a couple of years. Complex shit like that you need to power watch.

Not a big Legal show guy, but I started watching Suits and it is enjoyable, but I think starts going off the rails around Season 3.
I just finished Season 2 of this show.

It's a competent show, well produced, actors are good, characters are decent.

The nit is that, it's a show about lawyers being lawyers. Doing lawyer things.

Not really sure that I really care.

It's not about their clients, not about "justice".

Law and Order was about lawyers (well, half of it anyway), but lawyers pursuing miscreants.

So, I'm debating watching S3. It would be easy to fall into, it's a "comfortable" show in that sense.

But, I mean, lawyers.

"What's black and brown and looks good on a lawyer?" "A Rottweiler!"

I just finished Season 2 of this show.

It's a competent show, well produced, actors are good, characters are decent.

The nit is that, it's a show about lawyers being lawyers. Doing lawyer things.

Not really sure that I really care.

It's not about their clients, not about "justice".

Law and Order was about lawyers (well, half of it anyway), but lawyers pursuing miscreants.

So, I'm debating watching S3. It would be easy to fall into, it's a "comfortable" show in that sense.

But, I mean, lawyers.

"What's black and brown and looks good on a lawyer?" "A Rottweiler!"

LOL, I do a LOT of contract work in my gig and I sometimes have to take paperwork away form my lawyers, because I do it better, so maybe that is why I dig it. :laughing

Season3 going of the rails for me seems to be because they are making it more about interpersonal relationships and shit.

If you like lawyer stuff, I highly recommend "Lincoln Lawyer" series on NF. I really liked that one.

If you like lawyer stuff, I highly recommend "Lincoln Lawyer" series on NF. I really liked that one.
Thanks, I will take it under advisement. I typically don't actually, which I feel like is an endorsement for the show. I suspect I also have found it appealing because of the relatable nature of the characters for me, so maybe another show doesn't get as much.

Back