• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

What did you do to your dirty bike today?

Awesome! Got the xr650r back together and took it for a short jaunt through town just now! No leaky from the case repair!! Woot! Thanks again to Dennis at Norman Racing for the fine job! Next up take it to Carnagie for a real shake down then start prep for Baja trip!

Anyone need a like new one-piece leather race suit? I got my Alpinestars GP-Pro up for sale in the classifieds! ;) ;)

Help support my new habit here on the dirty side!

Walked into the garage and found 2 bras hanging from my handle bars after being in the washer....straightened that shit out right away. My bike is not a clothes line!

Walked into the garage and found 2 bras hanging from my handle bars after being in the washer....straightened that shit out right away. My bike is not a clothes line!

The crazy part is that there are no women in your household... :laughing

The crazy part is that there are no women in your household... :laughing

Ya.. I told you no leaving shit behind. Not even a toothbrush! And you can forget about that 1 drawer idea.:x

A&D: :laughing :thumbup

Back to the thread....

Finally washed it yesterday. :party

Before:

aef16p.jpg

After:

Cgjv6q.jpg

^looks good. I love those bikes!:thumbup

A&D: :laughing :thumbup

Back to the thread....

Finally washed it yesterday. :party

Before:

aef16p.jpg

After:

Cgjv6q.jpg

Nice! Was that mud from the Stonyford trip? Mine looks very similar to the before pics.

Sadly, yes. I had cleaned and lubed the chain, but that was it. It felt good to go after it with some degreaser and water. :thumbup

Scored a used Pro Circuit T4 slip on for $150 off flea bay.

I weighed the stock exhaust and got 7.32lbs., weighed the T4 slip on and got 4.89lbs

-2.43lbs. Nice. Sounds pretty nasty and should boost the power a bit as well.

Nice. I like the rack too, looks like PMB. Those things have huge tails lights, you could probably lose a pound there as well.

Nice. I like the rack too, looks like PMB. Those things have huge tails lights, you could probably lose a pound there as well.

yes, Pro Moto Billet. It came on the bike. I like it too but it removes the OEM tool bag from the fender. I kind of like having the tool bag on there.

XRR style Tail lights are cheap too, like $12. I might go there, but I definitely want to keep it legal.

Bled the front brake after master cylinder banjo bolt loosened during a crash and let air in the line. No more squishy squishy!

Pro Taper 1-1/8 adapters and bars on the XR650L.

Back