• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

What did you do to your dirty bike today?

Finally cleaned my 450R air filter! Wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be, Outerwears pre-filters rock! Rodney Smith told me to use em as he loves em!

Picked up some used cr250 stuff today off craigslist. Wheel set with 18" rear with new rear rotor, fmf gnarly pipe with a few small dings and an oversized tank. Considering going with a trials tire on the rear this time.

Ben-Stiller-Do-It-Starsky-and-Hutch.gif

IMG_0018-L.jpg

Picked up some used cr250 stuff today off craigslist. Wheel set with 18" rear with new rear rotor, fmf gnarly pipe with a few small dings and an oversized tank. Considering going with a trials tire on the rear this time.

Yep! I'm with YardSale on this one. Do it! A trials tire and a Steahly flywheel weight and you'll be the King of Trails :thumbup

WC

Got the flywheel weight already. I'll go with the trials tire. Thanks for the input WC and YardSale.

Got a trials tire recommendation? MT43 opinions?

I've used the Michelin tube-type X11 (no longer available?) and the Shinko 255 radial. Considering I can barely tell a performance difference, and the Shinko is cheaper, I'll get the Shinko again if this one ever wears out.

I have an MT43 on my KDX. No complaints.
I've heard good things said about the Dunlop(830?).

Very nice additions. Perfect for the next Stony trip!

Very nice additions. Perfect for the next Stony trip!

Yeah except for the fitment on the tank! Must be a Clarke... I can get one of the mounting screws to line up at a time but not both. I will probably have to remove one of the "rubber frame thingies" under the tank to get it to fit. :laughing I'm also going to rebuild the forks and rear shock and order some crank seals as the dry side is leaking a bit. Time for some some love for the cr.

Broke in the new top end on the cr250 this weekend and noticed bottom end was very strong, but top end power signed off way to early. My idle has always been irradic and I did bend my choke lever awhile ago, but these issues were before the new top end and it pulled on the top end power before.not sure where to start other than getting a new choke plunger. Any ideas?

Make sure the powervalve is opening. It's in the manual, but remove the small round cover (17mm?) on the left side and make sure it rotates as you increase rpm.

After years of vowing to never own a KTM I took my 2015 200 xcw out for its maiden voyage. I have seen the light and it is bright orange!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 53
Are they really that awesome? I'm trying to hold out.....but I'd trade my te310r for a 500exc if I could

They really are. The build quality and parts spec'd are top notch. It's appears as though from initial concept to final assembly the bike is designed and built by riders. I'm coming off of a husky te449 most recently.

Took it riding; they opened the Adobe section this morning at HH, great traction.

Took some pics of the spooge and plug.

LRWRaxkl.jpg

R2HbdhAl.jpg

jBGO4iDl.jpg

I was looking for an air leak (lean condition) on the RM125. I found one on the exhaust side! Crazy..

Back