• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

What did you do to your dirty bike today?

So sorry, G. :|

I took the DR 350 out for a shakedown ride at Carnegie today with Moin. It was a good time and the little DR did pretty well. Here are a few pics:

pCeym4.jpg

qSGpKo.jpg

TiwtMW.jpg

g4W44h.jpg

Where is the flying DR pic?:ride

Next time you play dirty on a weekday can I tag along?

Oh nevermind, I'm losing it, today is Saturday...

Last edited:
Nice!! Glad it went well! I worked all day but am now in the new shop staring at the fleet!

Where is the flying DR pic?:ride

Next time you play dirty on a weekday can I tag along?

Oh nevermind, I'm losing it, today is Saturday...

:laughing

I did get some small air on the DR, but the suspension is NOT good on that bike. :rofl

Nice!! Glad it went well! I worked all day but am now in the new shop staring at the fleet!

Sweet! Wanna store one or two of my projects? :rofl

If you actually want it, I would be willing to pass it along. I think I've convinced myself that I need a semi-modern trials bike that isn't a major project.

If you actually want it, I would be willing to pass it along. I think I've convinced myself that I need a semi-modern trials bike that isn't a major project.

Oset 20, I've finally seen it in person and it's not as small as I thought

Hey Aaron, how big a project sis the Reflex?

Dont give up on the reflux! It's going to be an awesome scoot! I agree that you need a semi modern trials bike too. Maybe we need a work day over at your place to knock some of these projects out!

G, if you want the reflex I would be happy to pass it along to you. Seriously. I just don't seem to be finding time to get to it.

Dont give up on the reflux! It's going to be an awesome scoot! I agree that you need a semi modern trials bike too. Maybe we need a work day over at your place to knock some of these projects out!

My place is SOOOOO full and so disorganized right now. I have entirely too many bikes for my tiny garage. My tools are disorganized. My garage is a mess. Ugh.

I hear you, I really do. You've seen pics of my chaos chamber. If you need a work day over there let me know. Happy to come help organize.

Thanks Daniel. I need to pull everything out, do a dump run, and put everything I'm keeping back in with some sort of organizational scheme. After that, we can think about a work day. :laughing

That pull everything out and do the dump run could be a work day too. Just sayin', and I've got a trailer we could pack with stuff for the dump. I'm going through this right now with my move and it feels great to purge and get everything set back up.

Dirk the Dodge is available for work.

Back