• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

What did you do to your dirty bike today?

Tom, I was thinking the same thing about the Sheetiron - I'll probably just put the quite tip on for the SI. Oh, and it's an easy purchase from any Honda OEM parts house. I got mine from Rocky Mountain.

Wow, I can't believe that small part is still available. Bring the small one and change to it if needed. Your getting that thing dialed!

Installed a new Bridgestone medium heavy duty (3mm) tube on the front of my WR450F. Pulled the rear wheel to install a new tube later.

Installed a new Bridgestone ultra heavy duty (4mm) tube on the rear of my WR450F. It was a pain in the ass seating the bead.

Opened up a new acquisition to discover a parts bin.... the rest of the piston is down in the crank cavity locking it up solid. WTF happened to this poor thing. How does this even happen? (LC4 400) Too lean and it ran hot enough to melt/break?

ud2_8v3wBqt8ynWaX2i_BGA70M63RlC1N-4tCnZ5ohfRAZrZB_8of8HBBkG9_OuZq3JVYwWUl9fzTd9ZWbwjrW5uFqLA6vub4RSqa0vYQEoxqCUShG6fmzkc0YV213ToRpYEtba2dsdFWC0FyHgHhklFNSlKrz4gjpZZdA1j4LeY2X2W1FAtDDn6PDRuY_YERD_N2_KidFSHqGRbqph7hAFMzUavFRFV6VUcuZZsOST89ih6kKkZN_9NuV0DRgjznzXdTKQkzcTWlnp-s5wxP5Gh5ALGvWYA-ABLMlkJS_pNUIUZeFQGPsTcZS3OCXef3CziKYOFkCcTbvtlEKbcI0urLS9kMJmH6Ny-L0Aw28Onw6tXGNtcWDNbSC-62VVPn4ryJVWX8SOb-HJywdIuerxIXkMKFd-iwOttQtKi8Ont4bVtYxCygp8FZt65GkfzsOPC4vzekg7yz1jRIlDQvfFI6pC88T9yAHgFR5R8rcPxfmJzH9F9cqQWSNgaIPIqHTtGcrmZxQfDqo_YmGGbiXItuFVINrmdfFRIcmh__5Dgcp4zcSw19K5qXIFTRDeCBcIZ6CH0-E5hc_tuQBWt60MZempkmLo=w1224-h1632-no

Last edited:
Took the little guy out last weekend. Sadly only had my camera prepped when he was coming in for a juice break. He's almost 5 :teeth

And before y'all start saying to remove the training wheels, he's short, his feet can't touch the ground :rofl

https://vimeo.com/171820041

Moved the xr650r's un-needed sumo wheels from the east side of the garage to the west side. Somebody buy these things!!

Took the top end off the cr250 the other day to get it ready for an upcoming trip. Found some cracks in the exhaust ports :)thumbdown) so it's getting sent off to millennium for repair and plating. New piston and rings and it should be good to go for a while!

Thanks to Daniel (1962siia88) and Tom (anytwowilldo), there is finally progress on my 690. I dragged it up to Daniel's house yesterday and we started stripping it down. As Daniel and his amazing wife were kind enough to feed us dinner, we didn't get all that far. Soon, the motor will be out and we'll see exactly what the hell happened in Baja.

Thanks again Daniel and Tom. You guys are the best! :love

Uaii2i.jpg

I'll wager $20 hobo dollars on rocker arm failure. Next time I check my valves i'm upgrading mine....
And, I have an extra set of ecu's if you ever need them!

Based on the nature of the failure, I would be surprised if it was the infamous rocker arms. I already have a new set that I was planning on tossing in during the next valve check. Spare ECU might come in handy at some point. Definitely hang onto that.

Sent off the cr250 cylinder to Millennium for repair and plating today. Getting the studs out of the top was a pain!

No but I'll keep you posted. I hope they can fix the cracks in the exhaust port.

Picked up this new bike for a steal. 2016 tc250. Love how they look compared to the ktm and all the new technology on these bikes.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 64
That is sexy as hell. I was in Scuderia drooling over the new 300 smoker they have on the floor. :leghump

Picked up this new bike for a steal. 2016 tc250. Love how they look compared to the ktm and all the new technology on these bikes.

:drool That really is a beauty. Seriously jealous! Congrats!

Back