• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

What did you do to your dirty bike today?

I owned a worn out kick start only DR350 for about a year...let's just say I didn't get a lot of seat time that year.

A few days late, but ready for the next adventure.

33991551784_334314f485_c.jpg

Let me borrow this! Link me where you bought yours? How do you like it?

Made it a street bike.

Attachments

• sumofatty.jpg
    sumofatty.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 40

:rofl

So true.

I oiled chain, changed oil, cleaned air filter, got top end ready to adjust valves, removed old tire and tube in the rear. I will clean up the rim tonight getting ready for the tubliss system coming in tomorrow with the new tire. I also straightened the handlebars as in the middle of the night I think the dogs knocked the bike off the stand and it landed hard on the floor.

Perhaps the title of this post should be "What did someone who is not you do to your dirty bike today?" :laughing

Anytwowilldo, came over and got us started on some projects.

First off, since the little CRF is new to me I didn't want to ride without adjusting the valves.
I stripped the bike down and ATWD did the valve inspect. Valves were dead on :banana

It's a scrawny little thing undressed

34726343932_f9b4bb4731_z.jpg

Next, we got out the precision frame adjusting tool and squared up the tweeky subframe.

34046975154_28afa5cddb_z.jpg

remounted and straightened the pipe.
Then began installing the Baja designs dual sport kit for my now street legal CRF230F :teeth

JarJar approves!

34889582705_fdd633bb2f_z.jpg

Last edited:
:rofl

I also straightened the handlebars as in the middle of the night I think the dogs knocked the bike off the stand and it landed hard on the floor.

I've always wanted to use the "dogs ate my homework", I mean knocked my bike off the stand and bent the handlebars story. :teeth

My story is usually, man you went down hard! Are you ok? Damn you bent the bars too!:rofl

I've always wanted to use the "dogs ate my homework", I mean knocked my bike off the stand and bent the handlebars story. :teeth

My story is usually, man you went down hard! Are you ok? Damn you bent the bars too!:rofl

I own up to my bashes and bruises. That's what you get for using some skimpy bucket as your stand in a garage with virtually no space. :laughing

Dude, your bike has a kickstand. Kids these days.... :laughing

Not so much anymore. Darn thing got bent up pretty bad falling off the stand because I forgot to kick it up when the bike was on the bucket. Boo! I bent it so it kind of works but definitely the mount is jacked up.

I own up to my bashes and bruises. That's what you get for using some skimpy bucket as your stand in a garage with virtually no space. :laughing

Those 5 gallon plastic bucket will let you down. They look good then one side starts to collapse then over she goes. I was just lucky enough to be working on the bike and caught it happening. Go to Harbor Freight and get a steel stand for 25 bucks.

Those 5 gallon plastic bucket will let you down. They look good then one side starts to collapse then over she goes. I was just lucky enough to be working on the bike and caught it happening. Go to Harbor Freight and get a steel stand for 25 bucks.

A five gallon bucket!! Funny...:rofl
I use a 1 yard bucket! Hate bending over for a oil change.:thumbup

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
A five gallon bucket!! Funny...:rofl
I use a 1 yard bucket! Hate bending over for a oil change.:thumbup

Ok barf stop messing with me ....every time I edit my pic you put it upside down!:laughing

Nice!

Back