• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Why are you so fat?

You, people, are way too judgemental. WHy is that we always have to force our own views of what people should eat or what they should look like on others? Think about it: we are all very different, so why we have this urge to standardize everything and make everyone and everything looks the same?
Answer: because it's easier that way

The perception of what's good for you and what you diet should consist of and what you body needs and what you should look like changes every 10 or so years. Slowly but surely.

I can guarantee you, that the way of things are going, as it concerns how people look, in 20-30 years the ultimate beauty standard will be more along these lines.

-mod edit-
removed image no nude pics, read TOS please

Last edited by a moderator:
Uhm.... not trying to force my views on you but my employer does not look kindly on nudity..... please link as NWS.

A) this is not nudity. It's a costume.
B) You should not be using your work comuper to play on BARF :teeth
C) If anyone finds this stimulating....they have issues

Well....here is the problem: I don;t know how to do that. THe control buttons there are not very user-friendly. And I am not very smart either. SO, I just do what I can.
By the way, why no one ever complains about ALANRIDER7 doing the same thing?
Double standards, again?

SVeta650S said:
A) this is not nudity. It's a costume.
B) You should not be using your work comuper to play on BARF :teeth
C) If anyone finds this stimulating....they have issues

A. your annoying
B. read the TOS
C. Play nice or go home.

Oh, no... not again.

fasteddie_rr said:
A. your annoying
B. read the TOS
C. Play nice or go home.
I can't help it if some people take every comment personally. Insecurity is a common problem among many people, one should be aware of it and try not to blame all his/her life problems on others.

Insecurity, as a personal charateristic of society, is just as much prevalent as obliviousness.

Janna said:
Yes, if you work out so that you sweat for 45 minutes a day and never eat anything larger than your head, chances are, you'll be alright.

kliban-flapjack.gif

Back