• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

BBQ Bake Sale Fundraiser ~ Sat, June 25th 2011 Concord

:dunno

For all I know you've moved since I was there last weekend :x

actually, you are right, I did move, and I am not telling you the new address :twofinger

Haha, I always use my springform pans and have borrowed some from Jimmy! I can't make it that day - I committed to babysit 3 little ones for my cousins that weekend, but I'll send $$. Sorry to miss this! :(

awwww Cat :cry awwwwww :cry

Chit. I can't make it, it's my wife's birthday and she gets (for obvious reasons!!) priority.

Sorry.

Will there be pie? :)

no, no pie :x

no cakes either :p

JOKE

there will be:

sirloin burgers
hot dogs, maybe them kosher ones?
tatie salad
salad
corn
cheese
buns
stuff

along those lines :party

are we there yet?

Gonna pay the Samoan, who is actually Tonganese but let's not split hairs, to do a last tidy up in the garden, chop that tree back a bit, get rid of that mess in the corner

I know, ya'll don't care about my preparations, but I do :x :p

Made an edit. I know, we are all probably a little low on funds, but I have changed the suggested bbq donation amount to $10. Again if you can't afford 10 it's fine, but I want us to maximize our fund raising $

Additionally, I will be getting bottled water, would like a donation of $1 a bottle

I will also have some beer. I can't sell this to you, but if you partake of a bottle or two, please throw some money in the bucket for each one eh? Otherwise BYOB it's all good

In, with an appetite, wallet, and maybe some bacon wrapped meat or a baked good...oh, and at least three cameras.

Gonna pay the Samoan, who is actually Tonganese but let's not split hairs, to do a last tidy up in the garden, chop that tree back a bit, get rid of that mess in the corner

Hope it's not the same Samoan/Tongan that tours around the Eastbay area and doesn't finish jobs & steals tools... If his van is silver and the plates are expired, it's not a good sign...

GLWBS!!!

you guys are awesome

will be good to have a :party and raise some moolah

Peter, nah, this dude does all my yardwork. He is a bit of a bugger sometimes (delays and that) but he is honest :thumbup

Additional activity: Oakland Lion is generously donating some booze products for the party. So, again, I can't sell this to you but we are planning to auction this off to raise money, and if you win and choose to open it that is your business

but please DO NOT DRINK AND RIDE OR DRIVE

ya hear me :shame :p

And, I will be taping off the driveway for wheelchair access, so please don't try to duck under the tape and fill the bloody thing up :p

there's plenty of street parking

are we there yet w00t

I will be taping off the driveway for wheelchair access, so please don't try to duck under the tape and fill the bloody thing up :p

:p

:later

crime-scene-tape.jpg

i have a couple of toolboxes, and i'll see if there's any interest in a helmet i have with evel kneivel's signature on it for the raffle.

btw, these are 2ft wide, 1ft deep, and about 15" tall.

Attachments

• tool box.jpg
    tool box.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 187
  • toolbox.jpg
    toolbox.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 187
Holy cow, I can't believe I didn't see this... I've been a little caught up the last few days with some issues with my Dad, my apologies... Wendy, I'm in, will bring cash, and can also bring scones or a homemade apple pie if you want more bake sale items, just let me know.
Also, can you be bribed to make Yorkshire Puddings???? :drool OMG... :drool

One last thing... you and John are the best for pulling this together... mad props... :applause

I can't make it to the bake sale, but I will be sure to visit teh PayPal :)

Oh, and Barfers are awesome!!:thumbup

Mmmmmmmmm......tool boxes :drool

Back